NUX JTC Drum Machine and Looper Mini Pedal
11 Built-In Drum Rhythms
Mini JTC Drum & Loop Effects Pedal
With the NUX JTC drum & loop mini, you can choose from 11 built-in drum rhythms, and record up to 6 minutes in 24-bit high-resolution audio quality. Featuring Auto detection, the drum machine will follow the loop speed automatically.
Jam Track Creator
This JTC model is quite versatile. As a looper, it easily loops and overdubs with one press of the pedal. Holding the pedal will undo or redo the loop. Pressing twice will stop the loop, whilst pressing and holding will clear the pattern. With the auto detection built in, while playing a loop, you can press the drum button to add the drum amchine. The JTC automatically follows the loop speed.
- Press Once: Record/Play/Overdub Loop.
- Press & Hold (While playing loop): Undo/Redo the last layer.
- Double Press: Stop
- Press & Hold: Clear Loop.
- Press & Hold (Without loop) for 1.5 sec to play Drum only.
- When the Drum is playing, Hold for 1.5 seconds to Stop the Drum or just press once to Record Loop.
- Smart Tap Tempo (While Drum is playing without Loop) to control the speed.
- *Smart Tap Tempo: PRESS more than twice. If the time distance is less than 1.5 sec (40BPM), JTC interprets as Tap Tempo
- Smallest 24 bits loop pedal with a drum machine.
- 11 Drum patterns in different music styles and Metronome.
- Up to 6 minutes of recording, unlimited overdubs.
- Smart Tap Tempo drum machine.
- Drum and Loop volumes can be adjusted separately separately
- Hold the footswitch to use only drum function and control the speed with the footswitch.
- True-bypass and analog-dry-through.
- Luminous knobs for checking on the dark stage
- Strong and lightweight aluminum die-cast chassis
- 9V center negative DC supply, 75mA current draw
- Weight: 174g / 6 oz
- Dimensions: 94 x 51 x 53mm (L x W x H) / 3.7 x 2.0 x 2.08inches (L x W x H)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.