Pair of FOSTEX PM0.4d - Active 4" Studio Monitor - 40W Bi-amped - White
Fostex PM0.4d Professional Active Studio Monitors-White
The Fostex PM0.4d-W is the white fronted version of the original black PM0.4d which was the successor to the popular PM0.4n series studio monitors. A compact home studio monitor suitable for desktop monitoring, the enclosure consists of a 4" bass/mid range woofer and a 3/4" tweeter and delivers a solid and relatively tight sound with a true frequency response.
True 2-Way bi-amped
The PM0.4d monitors are a true 2-way design. Powered by a highly efficient amplifier supplying a delicious 25W of power to the fibre glass bass/mid woofer and a full 16W to the soft dome tweeter, these monitors allow plenty of headroom to ensure unimpeded replication of the source material.
Wall Mountable and Lightweight
The compact size of the PM0.4d enables them to be easily wall mounted, making them ideal for cafe's, restaurant's and bars where background music is required. The stylish, sleek design of the PM04.n renders them suitable for fixing to a point on the wall without being obtrusive or interrupting the decor.
- White Coloured front panel
- Enclosure system: 2-way bass-reflex
- Drivers: LF 4" fibre glass cone speaker; HF 3/4" soft dome tweeter
- Freq. response: 60Hz to 30kHz
- Low-frequency cut-off: 60Hz (-10dB)
- Low-frequency cut-off: 22Hz (-10dB)
- Crossover Frequency: 2kH
- Output power: 25W (LF) x 16W (HF)
- Impedance: 10K Ohms
- Input terminals: TRS phone (balanced), RCA (unbalanced)
- Nominal Input: -10dBu
- Power Consumption: 50W
- Dimensions: 220 (H) x 130 (W) X 169 (d) mm
- Net Weight: 2.8kg
- Separate Power cable included
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.