Exceptional audio performance matched to jaw-dropping good looks
A Bi-amped Powerhouse of Crystal Clear Audio
These monitors are perfect for a home studio or smaller commercial studios where space can limit speaker placement options. The PM0.5d is Fostex's latest brainchild, employing the most recent technological advancements in studio monitoring and 60 watts of bi-amped power to produce a fantastic full range performance with exceptional neutrality even at higher volumes.
Ideal Pair of Monitors for Home Studios
With ideal dispersion and read porting, the PM0.5d speakers are ideal for near field monitoring, providing a high quality,high output and low distortion audio signal regardless of room acoustics. Using Fostex's latest technology, , you can't beat these studio monitors for versatility and all round good looks. The compact design allows for ideal speaker placement even in tight spaces. Features a UFLC 20mm soft silk dome HF unit and 130mm LF woofer and input gain control.
- 60 watts of bi-amped power
- matched pair of speakers
- 3/4" silk dome tweeter / 5" LF woofer
- Newly designed matte front baffle
- Magnetically shielded
- Rear port
- The PM0.5n has built upon the already extremely high performance audio quality from PM0.5mk2 with improved drivers
- The LF drivers have been developed to obtain extremely pure music reproduction by employing the latest technology in cone material.
- The cone uses a mixture of cut and milled fibers that are made from aromatic polyamide. It is then impregnated with resins to simultaneously achieve high rigidity and optimum damping.
- The cone also has an olefin film thermally adhered to its surface to control frequency response and to establish long term reliability.
- The center dust cap is made of non-wood cellulose material and is also impregnated with resin.
- The voice coil is made of super high purity copper wire to achieve extremely low distortion.
- The 20mm soft dome tweeter employs Fostex’s UFLC technology (Poly Urethane Film Laminated Cloth) to achieve light weight and high stability performance.
- The amplifiers are precisely calibrated to match the performance capability of the drivers
- Magnetically shielded for proximate setting to video monitor
- Elegantly silk-screen printed 'Fostex' logo with blue LED
- Enclosure System: 2-way bass-reflex system with rear port
- HF unit: 20mm Silk Dome
- LF Unit: 130mm Fibre Glass woofer
- Frequency Response: 50Hz - 30kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 2kHz
- Impedence :10k ohm or higher
- Nominal Input Level: -10dBV
- Connector : TS 1/4 inch jack unbalanced, RCA pin unbalanced
- Amp Power: Low Frequency: 35 watts, High Frequency: 23 watts
- Amp Distortion: less than 0.01% T.H.D. @25W, 4-ohm 20Hz-20kHz
- Amp Signal to Noise: less than 84dB, 20Hz-30kHz, unweighted
- Amp Slew Rate: 15V / µ sec
- Inputs: XLR-3-31(balanced) and 6mm TRS Phone (unbalanced)
- Physical Dimensions: 165w x 270h x 214.50d (mm)
- Weight: 4.5kg
- Power Requirement / Consumption: 60W (AUS)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.