Individual Body-Pack Receiver for PR80
It is possible to use multiple body-pack receivers with a single channel of wireless audio being outputted from the PASGAO PR80. Often used for in-ear monitoring applications where multiple musicians can accept the same monitor / AUX signal from the mixing desk.
PR-80R Body Pack Receiver with Ear Buds
The PR-80R is compact, lightweight, and inconspicuous receiver unit with a strong headphone level output. A back-lit LCD display shows the operational status of the body-pack receiver, including current group, channel, battery charge and Mono or Stereo mode. The 8 segment LED meter indicates RF signal strength and audio input levels. This body pack and headphone set is ideal for stage productions, and live bands. An unlimited number of receivers can be connected to a single transmitter. The broadcasting range of this device is 655-679MHZ, making it both legally and functionally suitable for most areas of Australia.
Suitable for use with the PASGAO PR80 wireless transmitter.
- Volume adjustment control
- Unlimited receivers can operate within the same band
- Back-lit LCD display
- Optional stereo and mono modes
- 655-679MHz receiving range
- Frequency Range: 655-679MHz
- Max Channel Number: 120
- Switching Bandwidth: 24MHz
- Modulation: Wideband stereo
- Stereo Channel Separation: >40dB
- Sensitivity: <-94dBm for dB S/N ratio
- Peak Deviation: ±40kHz
- Frequency Response: 60Hz - 16kHz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 80dB(A)
- THD: <1%
- Dynamic Range: >95dB
- Headphone Connector: 3.5mm TRS
- Audio Output Level: 80mW max
- Power Supply: 2x 1.5A (AA) batteries (included)
- Battery Life: >8hrs
- Dimensions: 90mm x 65mm x 24mm
- Weight: 100g
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.