PowerWorks APOLLO 15A 15″ Powered Speaker
CLICK HERE TO 'GET NOTIFIED' once we have stock on hand
PowerWorks APOLLO 15A 15″ Powered Speaker
The APOLLO series from PowerWorks is a powerful new line of active speakers. This 15" powered speaker delivers 450W RMS and 1800W peak power, with specially selected transducers and compression drivers. Ideal for pushing a punchy loud sound. Built-in DSP.
Great Quality and Build
The 15A is one of APOLLO Series speakers that are part of a larger range of PowerWorks Pro Audio product line. It has specially selected transducers and compression drivers with a powerful DSP, advanced housing material and anti-scratch black paint. All components combined to offer the best quality and value for the most demanding audio professionals. The APOLLO series 15″ woofers are punchy and loud the 1.35" compression driver delivers crystal clear sound. Built-in DSP allows you to select from 4 preset programs (Live, DJ, Speech and Monitor) to easily get your sound that you require for your event. There are three inputs with selectable inputs of Line/Mic with separate level controls.
The APOLLO Series are an excellent solution for permanent installations but it's also portable, making it a top choice for Hiring, Installation and mobile use. Best of all, it sounds great, delivering outstanding speech intelligibility and natural music reproduction, with even coverage throughout the room. White lit Logo on front with on/off switch.
Wide Horizontal and Vertical coverage
The APOLLO Series custom designed horn combines horizontal coverage (90°) and vertical dispersion (90°) for broad coverage. The result is a loudspeaker gives the audience a great listening experience and a sound reproduction that fills the room.
Mounts horizontally or vertically for a variety of applications.
The APOLLO Series can be mounted in a horizontal configuration. The Preset DSP Settings for live performance, floor monitor use, and music playback, and you have an extremely versatile speaker that is at home at front-of-house and as a stage monitor.?
Plenty of power and I/O.
The APOLLO Series are supplied with more than enough power and I/O to handle a wide variety of applications and environments. Its 15-inch woofer is driven by a 400W (continuous), Class D power amp, while the 1.35-inch horn receives 50W. (Peak power is rated at 1,600W and 200W, respectively.) Channel 1 you get one XLR Mic input with Mic preamp.Channel 2 has 2 x TRS inputs. This input can be used mono or stereo Line level only input. Channel 3 has a Stereo 3,5mm Jack and 2 RCA Inputs. All the inputs have independent level control, allowing up to three audio sources to be mixed internally and summed to a balanced XLR output (stereo or mono switch) for “daisy-chaining” multiple units. A separate direct output for the line input channel provides additional flexibility.
- Main Components
- 15-inch custom woofer with 3-inch voice coil
- 90˚ horizontal dispersion
- 90˚ vertical dispersion
- 900W Class D power (50W & 400W continuous)
- Onboard mixer with two combo XLR and ¼” inputs & 3,5mm Stereo Jack & Dual RCA
- Direct line-input channel output
- Single summed balanced output – Stereo or Mono
- Mic/Line Level
- 4 mode presets
- Live – normal live front of house
- DJ – Music playback
- Speech – Clarity on Speech
- Mon — stage wedge floor monitor
- HPF On/Off
- Front LED on logo On/Off
- Multi-angle enclosure for Front of House or on stage monitor wedge
- Defeatable front-panel LED
- Rugged, Polypropylene enclosure
- Tour-grade steel grille
- Comfortable ergonomic handles
- 35 mm pole sockets with Straight and 7˚ downward tilt
- Integrated M10 rigging points for suspended horizontal and vertical installation
- Frequency Response 45Hz – 19kHz / -10dB
- Max SPL 136dB
- Low-freq. Transducer 15″ Woofer
- High-freq. Transducer 1.35″ Compression Driver
- Coverage 90° x 90° constant directivity horn
- Low-Frequency Amplifier Class-D 400W RMS – 800W Peak
- High-Frequency Amplifier Class-AB 50W RMS – 1000W Peak
- AC Mains 220/240V – 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption (Average/Peak) 450W / 900W
- Fuse T6.3AL-250V
- DSP 4 preset (Live, DJ, Speech, Monitor)
- Input Connections 1x XLR connector, 2x 63mm Jack, 1x 3,5mm Stereo Mini-Jack, 1x RCA Pair
- Output Connectors 1x XLR Thru Output (Input 1), 1x XLR Link Output with Mono/Stereo selection
- Housing Material Polypropylene
- Grille Steel/1mm
- Flyable - Yes
- Handles 2 on sides & 1 on top
- Tripod/Pole Hole Standard D35mm with dual tilt 0 or 7°
- Speaker Size (WxHxD) 490 x 740 x 425mm
- Packing Size (WxHxD) 525 x 775 x 445mm
- Speaker Weight 20.48kg
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.