Radial Tonebone BigShot PB1 Class-A Signal Buffer and Power Booster
Signal Buffer and Power Booster in One
The Radial BigShot PB1 is a combination signal buffer and power booster designed to provide exceptional sonic performance in a compact yet easy to use pedal. The buffer is great for users with multiple pedals and reduces noise interference, while the booster brings your guitar’s tone back to life. The Big Shot's level controls are recessed to the back of the pedal and easily attenuated with a guitar pick. They were engineered to set and forget, and so that you don’t accidentally kick them on a dark stage. Easily crank up your signal and buffer for noise to get that maximum tone you need.
100% discrete Class A Circuitry
Class-A circuit is preferred over off-the-shelf class-B chips due to reduced zero-cross distortion, improved phase response and the resulting smooth Bessel curve that delivers beautifully cascading even-order harmonics and natural warmth. The same circuitry is preferred by guitarists like Carlos Santana and John Mayer.
Drag Control Load Correction
This is augmented with Drag™ Control load correction that lets you adjust the impedance on your pickups and dial-in the tone and feel as if connected directly to your amp.
- Fully variable class-A power booster for solos
- Buffer drives multiple pedals and long cables
- Drag control load correction for natural tone
- Ultra linear performance for natural boost
- Compact and easy to use great for pedalboards
- Circuit Type: Active buffered circuit
- DRAG control: Drag™ - variable pickup load correction circuit
- BOOST control: Max 15dB boost
- Footswitch: Heavy-duty high-cycle
- Power requirement: 9 VDC - 40ma center negative
- Construction: 14 gauge steel, baked enamel finish
- Size: 3.6"l x 3.8"w x 2"h (92 x 7 x 51 mm)
- Weight: 1.40 lb (0.64 kg)
- Warranty: Radial 3-year limited warranty
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.