Saramonic UWMIC10 Portable Wireless Lavalier Microphone System 1x Body Pack
Saramonic UWMIC10 Wireless Microphone System
The Saramonic UWMIC10 TX10+RX10 Dual Wireless Lavalier Microphone System from Saramonic is a portable wireless microphone recording system designed for field recording, DSLR video camera audio recording and broadcast TV. Consisting of 1x RX10 receiver and 1x TX10 transmitter with a high quality omni-directional lavalier microphone and cable to connect to your recording device. As a lightweight battery fully battery powered unit, it is ideal for use as a wireless microphone for video cameras.
UWMIC10 RX10 Receiver
The UWMIC10's RX-10 receiving unit is a camera-mountable integrated wireless receiver. It features a wide switching RF bandwidth, an easy-to-read LCD display and infrared synchronization between transmitter and receiver. Equipped with an auto-scan function, the RX10 can automatically search for an available transmission frequency. The headphone jack enables real-time monitoring from the receiver via headphones, especially useful for cameras that lack a monitor output. The RX10 receiver can be synced with two different frequencies at the same time allowing for 2x TX10 transmitters to be used with 1x RX10. The signals are summed together into the single output.
UWMIC10 TX10 Transmitter and Omni-Directional Microphone
The UWMIC10's TX-10 compact transmitter employs a crystal-controlled PLL synthesizer. It is equipped with a muting function and a BMP-type mic input. The RF power output can be switched among high, middle and low. Automatic channel scanning, 96 channel operation, and infrared synchronization are also featured. Levels on the TX10 transmitter are displayed as a number scale from 0 to 20, as opposed to a more spread scale in dB. A high quality Saramonic omni-directional lavalier microphone is included with each TX10.
- UWMIC10 TX10 Transmitter
- UWMIC10 RX10 Receiver
- Camera Hot-shoe Attachment
- 3.5mm Balanced TRS Audio Cable w/ Screw-on Connection
- 3.5mm Balanced TRS to XLR Male Audio Cable w/ Screw-on Connection
- 3.5mm TRS Lavalier/Lapel Clip-on Microphone
- Channels: 96 channels
- Groups: A and B groups
- Oscillator Type: PLL synthesizer
- Output: 3.5mm mini jack
- Antenna: 1/4" wire antenna
- Audio Output Level: -60 dBV
- Headphone Output Level: 30mW (16 ohm)
- Frequency Range: 614 MHz - 696 MHz
- Sensitivity: -95 dBm
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 70 dB or more
- Voice Delay: 12 ms
- Reference Deviation: +/- 5 kHz
- Frequency Response: 40 Hz to 18 kHz (+/- 3dB)
- Distortion: 0.5% or less
- Spur Suppression: -60 dB
- Weight: 218.7g (w/out batteries)
- Battery: 2 AA size batteries
- Dimensions: 170.9 x 63.m x 30.0 mm"
- Reliable, broadcast-quality audio
- Wireless transmitter with lavalier microphone
- UHF frequency range: 614 MHz - 696 MHz
- 96 selectable channels in 2 groups
- Operates over 330' (100m) in open areas. Or 200' (60m) with obstaclesEasy to read LCD displays
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.