SVP592FB-GY 2+1Pin In Line Female Power Connector for Output 20A
The Sunrise power connectors feature a brand new waterproof and dustproof cable clamp fitting. It has a new ergonomic latch, designed to match the front part of your finger. It also has a new improved T-type thread which can be rotary tightened, and a rear cap that is tightened with a wrench. With safety first in mind, it utililses the UL94V-HB flame retardant material.
Output Power Connectors
These types of connectors are lockable, designed for use as the "Power Out" connector on a power cable. They are coloured grey to distinguish from Speakon cables.
Attention: Power connectors should not be connected or disconnected under load or live!
- Locking 20A / 250V AC appliance coupler
- Power-in (blue) and power-out (grey) versions with different keying to avoid the possibility of intermating
- Fast and easy twist lock latching system
- Waterproof and dustproof cable clamp fitting
- Ergonomic latch
- Compatible with Neutrik PowerCon plugs
- Coding: A-type for power outlet (color coding grey)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.