Sun Rise SVP593MB-GY Panel Mount Male Power Connector for Output 20A
SVP593MB-GY Panel Mount Male Power Connector for Output 20A
This is a lockable panel mount connector, designed for use as the "Power Out" connector. It features 3/16'' flat tab terminals for simple cable creation and coloured grey to designate power out, and also distinguish from Speakon cables. Sturdily built, it includes an insulation divider.
Secure Locking Power Solution
This is a locking 3 conductor equipment AC connector with contacts for line, neutral and pre-mating ground contact. It replaces appliance couplers wherever a very rugged solution in combination with a locking device is needed in order to guarantee a safe power connection.
Attention: Power connectors should not be connected or disconnected under load or live!
- Locking 20A / 250V ac appliance coupler
- 3 contacts for line, neutral and premating safety ground
- Power-in (blue) and power-out (grey) versions with different keying to avoid the possibility of intermating
- Fast and easy twist lock latching system
- UL, cUL recognized components
- VDE certified
- Compatible with Neutrik PowerCon plugs
- Coding: A-type for power outlet (color coding grey)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.