SWAMP 4-8SP 4 Input 8 Output DSP Speaker System Processor
4-8SP 4 Input 8 Output DSP Speaker System Processor
Either at a dynamic live sound environment or in a permanent installation, the SWAMP DSP speaker system processor is capable of precise control of a broad range of audio functions.
Easy to Control and Setup
The front panel interface allows quick access to all control parameters by offering dedicated function buttons, eliminating the need for hidden sub-menus. A backlit 2x 20 character LCD displays channel and function settings. Dedicated buttons provide access to all audio functions and system tools.
State of the Art DSP - Crossover, Limiter, EQ and Delay Processor all-in-one
Digital processing includes Gain, Polarity Invert, Parametric EQ, Shelving Filters, Time Delay, Crossover Functions, Compression, Limiting, and Signal Routing, all taking place in twin 120MHz high performance DSP processors. D/A conversion uses 24 bit delta-sigma converters with 128x oversampling. All inputs and outputs are precision balanced and RF protected using XLR connectors.
- Front Panel Parameter Control
- Single rack space with XLR audio connections
- Extremely intuitive user interface
- Crossover, EQ, delay and limiter functions
- Outputs assignable to any input
- Front panel or PC programming and control with 4 levels of security
- USB and RS-232 interface
- Balanced inputs and outputs
- 12, 18, 24 and 48dB/octave slopes
- Parametric EQ: 1/64th to 4 octave range
- 682ms input and output delay (1,364ms total)
- Limiter on each output
- Individual input and output metering
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.