SWAMP M20 Dual Ear Bluetooth Headset
M20 Dual Ear Bluetooth Headset
The M20 from SWAMP features a bi-aural earpiece with a comfortable cushions, making it an ideal headset for making phone calls from your mobile phone, or interviews and conference calls via Skype, Zoom, Facetime and Hangouts. The microphone arm is a gooseneck style and can be moved into any position to help get the perfect sound. The ear cushions are comfortable and able to be worn for long periods.
- Supporting device: cellphone with Bluetooth function, smartphones, notebook, tablets etc
- Passive noise cancellation to eliminate background noise and provide amazing sound on both ends of the call
- High-quality adjustable microphone for hands-free calls,answer/end/reject a call
- Play music,previous track/next track to switch song,Vol+/Vol- to adjust volume.
- Paired Easily: This headset can be paired easily with any devices (including iPhone, Tablets, Android Cell Phones, etc.)
- Multi-functional button/volume up/volume down/Precious track/next track button/led indicator
- Comfortable: Flexible-handband design makes it easy to carry. Soft and padded ear muff cover makes your ear comfortable while long wearing
- Excellent Sound Quality: The headset accurately and faithfully produces sound especially voices.
- Supports multipoint connectivity - able to be paired with multiple devices with individual audio sources
- Bluetooth Version: V4.1,Class II
- Supporting Profile:Headset & Hands free,A2DP,AVRCP
- Frequency Band: 2.4GHz~2.4835GHz,ISM Band
- Talk Time: Up to 12 hour
- Wireless Range:30ft
- Standby Time: Up to 250 hours
- Data Encryption: 128 bits encrypted
- Power Capacity: Rechargeable Li-Polymer
- Power Supply: DC5.1V/100-240V AV adapter
- Charging Time:3 Hours
- Safety Regulation:CE,FCC,BQB
NOTE: Please be aware some customers have reported difficulty and signal quality loss when specifically using this device with Microsoft Teams, desktop or browser version. From our research, it seems that this is a known issue with Teams which Microsoft is yet to address. The problem occurs mostly on Laptops - if teams detects a slight drop in Bluetooth signal strength, it will cut signal quality to your mic. This cannot be turned off. Our recommendation is to use this headset with teams via mobile device should you have issues, or use an external USB Bluetooth dongle, rather than a laptops internal Bluetooth.
|Number of Earpieces||Double|
|Earpiece Design||Ear-Cup (Over the Ear)|
|Compatible Brand||Universal,For iPhone,Samsung,LG,PC|
|Type||Ear-Cup (Over the Ear)|
|Features||Adjustable Headband,Boom,Built-in Microphone,Call functions,Echo Cancellation,HD Voice,Rotating Ear Cups,Stereo,Volume Control,Rechargeable,Bluetooth Wireless|
|MPN||Does not apply|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.