SWAMP S600 24 Channel Mixing Console Desk Matrix
SWAMP S600 24 Channel Mixing Console
A 24 channel mixing console, featuring quality V+Z preamps, responsive 4 band, 2 sweep EQ, 6 Aux sends, precision metering systems, direct outputs, a 7x4 matrix, and an intuitive control interface for input channels and the main control section. For those that requrie ultimate control and flexibilty with a responsive and intuitive design, this console will get the best out of the performance with ease.
Quality V+Z Preamps
Critical to the performance of any decent audio mixer are the in-built microphone preamps. Featuring carefully designed V+Z preamps that offer undistorted, noise-free gain with plenty of headroom, usually reserved for costly outboard preamps units.
AUX Sends - Pre or Post
Equipped with 4 dedicated auxiliary (AUX) sends, that allow additional "mixes" of channels to be sent from the mixing console to foldback speakers or outboard effects. Ideal for creating foldback mixes for on stage performers. With a "Pre" and "Post" option for EACH CHANNEL, the AUX sends are extremely versatile. The FX channels can also be used as a 3rd and 4th AUX send.
Sub-Group Bus Channels
Being equipped with two (Left+Right) Sub-Group channels enables the sound technician to create additional mixes, that can either be routed back into the main mix, or outputted directly through the sub group output jacks. This becomes incredibly useful if for example the sound technician has tuned the levels of each piece of a drum kit, then wants to boost the volume of the entire kit with a single fader.
British Channel Strip EQ
Versatile British 4-Band EQ on each mic channel, with a sweepable mid frequency, allowing the frequency of the mid range EQ control to be adjusted. 15dB of level control each way gives the audio engineer plenty to work with.
- 24 V+Z preamps, zero noise, low distortion and wide gain range
- Redundant backup power supply system, dual-power backup
- LR and Matrix main outputs
- 4 Audio groups with pan control
- 7x4 Matrix
- Matrix can be configured as LR sum, Wedge, Aux-fed Sub or C Master
- Recording capable with channel direct outputs
- Matrix external inputs with level trims and common input capability
- Stereo channel line inputs can be independently routed to LR
- Stereo channel mic input breakpoints for cross patching into matrix
- Responsive 4 band, 2 sweep EQ
- 100Hz channel high pass filters
- Individual phantom power and Polarity switching
- Dedicated Channel, Master and stereo Monitor meters
- Mutes, meters and AFL on all fader masters
- Assignable talkback
- 1 kHz oscillator and pink noise generator
- Preamp +34dBu maximum input capability for mic or line
- 100mm dust protected faders
- Metal jacks, gold-plated XLRs, sealed pots and switches
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.