TASCAM SS-R100 Solid State Digital Stereo Audio Recorder
CLICK HERE TO 'GET NOTIFIED' once we have stock on hand
SS-R100 Solid State Digital Stereo Audio Recorder
TASCAM has developed a rackmountable, versatile, stable and convenient device for digital audio recording. By using compact flash, SD/SDHC and USB memory, this recorder can record and playback audio as WAV or MP3 files. This is an ideal solution for theatre companies, schools, churches, broadcast studios and for commercial installations.
Flash Start Function
The flash start function allows for sound source playback without any time lag by storing the data to memory in advance. By using the optional RC-20 remote control, it is possible to perform flash start for up to 20 tracks. This is useful for theatrical performances and weddings, or for broadcasting systems at public facilities.
In addition to highly reliable CF cards, which are used by broadcast stations, the SS-R100 is also compatible with SD/SDHC cards and USB memory. Recording is also possible in addition to playback. This provides excellent versatility at locations where it may be necessary to use different media formats.
This is a perfect playback unit for installation in meeting rooms at public facilities such as schools and community centres. In this situation, external control via the RS-232C serial/parallel control connector for control equipment is convenient. When used as hall background music, it is convenient to use folder playback and program playback of files recorded in CF/SD cards. When the power-on playback function is used, usages such as starting playback when hall power is turned ON are possible.
This unit is also ideal for recording meeting minutes where high reliability is required because solid-state media is used. They are resistant to vibration because there is no rotating mechanism, and the media capacity can be increased, allowing for long hours of recording according to the length of the meeting. Various remote controls are available, and accurate operation is possible because all are wired remote controls.
- Solid State Recording to Compact Flash, SD Card or USB media
- Record WAV or MP3 audio files
- One-rackspace compact design
- RCA Unbalanced I/O
- Up to 20 tracks of flash start with RC-20 remote control device
- Multiple playback modes for situations requiring continuous, single, programmed and random playback
- Link function
- Jog search function
- Compatible with USB keyboards (Transport operation possible)
- 24bit wav file playback
- Compatible with AES/EBU format digital input/output
- Panel lock function for preventing accidental operation
- +/-16% Pitch control
- +/-6 semitone key control function
- Auto Cue and Auto Ready function
- Panel lock function
- Dimensions: 482.6mm x 44.5mm x 301mm
- Weight: 3.4kg
- Supported media: CompactFlash card (512MB - 64GB, Type 1 only) SD (512MB - 2GB) / SDHC(4GB - 32GB) card USB memory (512MB - 64GB)
- Recording formats: WAV - Stereo/Mono, 44.1kHz/48kHz, 16bit; MP3: Stereo/Mono, 44.1kHz/48kHz, 64kbps-320kbps
- Playback formats: WAV - Stereo/Mono, 44.1kHz/48kHz, 16/24-bit; MP3: Stereo/Mono, 44,1kHz/48kHz, 64kbps-320kbps
- Number of Channels: 2 mono or 1 stereo
- Analog Inputs - Unbalanced: RCA pin jacks
- Standard input level: -10dBV(0.316Vrms)
- Maximum input level: +6dBV(2.0Vrms)
- Minimum input level: -24dBV(0.06Vrms) or more
- Input impedance: 22k ohms
- Standard output level: -10dBV(0.316Vrms)
- Maximum output level: +6dBV(2.0Vrms)
- Output impedance: 200 ohms
- Digital Input Connector: RCA pin jack
- Input frequency: 32kHz-48kHz
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.