TC Electronic Drip Spring Reverb Effects Pedal
Drip Spring Reverb
The single best way to give your dry guitar distinctive character and depth is to spice it up with good spring reverb. An homage to one of music’s most recognizable reverb effects, TC Electronic Drip Spring Reverb instantly takes your tone back to the good old days of amp reverb, to the iconic California surf scene and the countless classic blues recordings that made history. Not to mention instrumental bands such as The Shadows and The Ventures, who built their careers on those classic reverberated guitar tones. Spring reverb was so ubiquitous on classic recordings that even though it’s hardly a natural-sounding reverberation, it has become a quintessential part of the sound of the electric guitar.
Legendary ‘60s Guitar Tone
Drip Spring Reverb gives your guitar the authentic sound of the classic spring reverb units found in the Fender amps of the ‘60s. When maxed out, the effect can be extremely lo-fi, or it can be applied more subtly to add the unmistakable character and charm that livens up any dry guitar sound. Whichever you choose, the Drip Spring Reverb will help you carve out your own slice of sonic heaven.
Dripping with Reverb
With an intuitive set of controls on board, the Drip Spring Reverb can easily be dialed-in to satisfy a wide variety of reverb cravings. Tone lets you set how bright the reverberations are for either a clear, piercing sound or a more subdued and dark effect. Dwell sets the length of the reverb tail, for everything from a whisper to a wave crashing into a Californian coastal cavern. The Mix knob lets you dial in the perfect balance between the reverberated signal and your dry tone.
Built to withstand the test of time with a sturdy metal frame, the Drip Spring Reverb will ensure you don’t wipe out no matter how hard you go at it. Top-mounted jacks make it easy to fit on even the most crowded of boards, and the high-quality true bypass circuitry keeps your signal clean and clear.
- An authentic, dedicated spring reverb pedal
- Simple 3-knob interface lets you tweak Dwell, Mix, and Tone
- Thrilling vintage-style reverb based on legendary spring technology
- True bypass for ultimate signal integrity
- Built-like-a-tank” metal chassis
- Runs on 9 V battery or the PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- Input: ¼ " TS, unbalanced
- Impedance: 470 kΩ
- Output: ¼ " TS, unbalanced
- Impedance: 1 kΩ
- Power input: Standard 9 V DC, center negative, >100 mA (not included)
- Battery option: Internal 9 V battery connector
- Current consumption: 90 mA
- Dimensions: H58mm x W74mm x D132mm
- Weight: 0.5kg
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.