Classic Vintage Delay/Echo
Echo Brain is the natural choice for every vintage delay enthusiast. Sporting a classic, all-analog bucket brigade design, this compact delay pedal is set to serve up all the warm echoes and gorgeous runaway delays you could ever need. Kick it in and get ready to hear the echo-angels sing.
- Vintage-style delay pedal
- All-analog bucket brigade circuit
- Compact design and top-mounted jacks
Echoes Of The Past
Echobrain is your ticket to those iconic delay tones of yesteryear. You won't find any pristine digital delays or futuristic multi-tap echoes here. Instead you'll find lush and organic repeats that'll carry your notes away on a brilliant bed of ambience. Perfect for Gilmour-esque solos, Albert Lee-like slapbacks or fluttery post-rock chord progressions.
Bucket Brigade Design
The all-analog bucket brigade circuit inside Echobrain will give you up to 300ms of delay time. At lower delay time settings your echoes will be more pristine and punchy, but the longer you make it, the more you'll begin to introduce that natural high-end roll-off that's the essence of a great analog echo. Now crank the repeats and introduce some glorious self-oscillation for epic Radiohead-ish runaway delays.
Room for Greatness
Echobrain captures the tones of the past perfectly, but without having to house them in the big old clunky enclosures of the past. Instead you get beautiful tones encapsulated in a compact metal chassis with top-mounted I/Os, so no matter your pedalboard size you'll always have room for great delay tones.
- Time: Controls how long it takes for the delayed signal to be played back. Set it low for faux-reverb tones and old-school slaps or max it for long echoes perfect for solos or ambient arpeggios.
- Repeats: Determines how many times the delay is repeated. Set it low for a single repeat or max it for a pure echo-inferno.
- Mix: Controls how loud you want the delay to be. We think you have the wild and youthful audacity to handle the rest from here.
- Vintage-style Delay
- All-analog Bucket Brigade Circuit - 300ms of Delay
- Can Create Runaway Delays
- True Bypass
- Top-mounted I/O
- Compact and Durable Roadworthy Casing
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.