TC Electronic Pipeline Tap Tremolo / Vibrato Guitar Pedal
No two tremelos are the same...
Tremolo has many layers, and the Pipeline Tap Tremolo pedal gives you a stratum of options. You get that warm vintage sound as well as the edgier modern tremolo. Respectively, you get soft sound waves and solid blocked sound waves, allowing you to switch between them, with up to 6 dBs of boost. The Pipeline’s “Tap" comes from the tempo-enable footswitch so you can get the exact tremolo rhythm you want. With that, you have a Subdivision knob that allows you to separate the tempo into seven different rhythmic accents.
Customize your tremolo bars!
The Custom mode lets you program your own subdivision pattern. Using the free TonePrint Editor, you can sequence up to 4 bars of different subdivisions for a copacetic quilt of tremolo chunks. It could be two bars of 8th notes, the third bar is 16th notes, and the fourth bar is 32nd notes. Or the other way around! Release your inner dubstep demon or practice your robo-vocabulary for the technological singularity!
Rock to your own rhythm
With tap tempo and a versatile subdivision knob, you have all of your rhythmic proclivities on board and easy to get. We loaded the tap function into the standard footswitch so it won't eat too much pedalboard space. Just hold down the footswitch for two seconds, the light turns green, and you can tap the tempo you want. After that, use the Subdivision knob to give your tremolo the right rhythmic stutter, befitting the situation.
Let TonePrint be your tremolo toolbox
Using the mini toggle switch you can unlock a wealth of chilled-out TonePrints from our local tribe of tone surfers. Using TonePrint Editor will fold out the Pipeline like a toolbox of tremolo. For example, you can mix two different tremolo pulses for super gnarly and eccentric curve shapes.
Each pulse can have its own individual shape, speed and phase. This makes it possible to emulate the classic light bulb based opto-tremolos, like the Shin Ei Univibe, with its "double dip" - shaped waves.
- Tremolo/vibrato guitar pedal with the customization of TonePrint
- Use either vintage or modern tremolo tones with Vintage mode
- Hard mode gives you an aggressive-sounding tremolo
- Input your own tremolo presets via the TonePrint library
- Make your own effects with TonePrint Editor software for Mac, Windows PC, and iPads
- True bypass switching keeps that signal flowing even when disengaged
- High-quality analog and digital components
- Great for on-the-go recording with its tough all-metal chassis
- Pedal Type: Tremolo
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4"
- Outputs: 1 x 1/4"
- USB: 1 x Type Mini-B
- True Bypass: Yes
- Bypass Switching: Switchable - True Bypass/Buffered
- Power Source: 9V DC power supply required (sold separately)
- Power Usage: 100mA
- Batteries: 1 x 9V
- Height: 2.0"
- Width: 2.8"
- Depth: 4.8"
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.