TC Electronic Spectradrive Bass Preamp Overdrive Compression Line Driver Pedal
Spectradrive Bass Preamp Overdrive Compression Line Driver Pedal
This is a fully featured bass preamp and line driver. TC Electronics have jam packed some excellent features, such as a 4 band intelligent EQ, a custom studio quality DI, built-in buffer, headphone out, aux in, drive distortion, compressor and TonePrint. It's great as a practice tool due to its headphone amp and aux input. It really is a greatest bass hits all in one pedal!
Ready, Set, TubeDrive
The TubeDrive TonePrint utility gives your bass the dynamic and warm sound and feel of a full blown tube amp. From just a single knob, TubeDrive serves up everything from a slightly overdriven tone with organic, rich harmonics all the way out to fuzzed out, edgy hard rock distortion and beyond. Plus, TubeDrive features its own dedicated footswitch – so you always kick it in at the ideal moment!
SpectraComp and Smart EQ
The TonePrint setup provides access to a treasure trove of artist compression TonePrints in addition to the stellar selection on the Spectradrive. Using the same advanced multiband algorithm from the legendary System 6000 studio compressors, SpectraComp’s deceptively simple single knob operation gives you unequaled control over dynamics, and cuts through the mix beautifully. Just turn up the SpectraComp knob to dial in the perfect amount of compression!
The intelligent EQ section is imported from TC's much-loved BH800 bass head and re-engineered it to be an even more robust tone-shaping tool. The EQ stack is meticulously tuned for bass, meaning that instead of controlling one fixed set of frequencies when you turn a knob, each of the 4 knobs alters only a specific frequency range – whether you boost or cut them, you get total control over your tone.
Professional DI and Buffer
The Spectradrive is a professional DI box with a studio-grade balanced output – which connects nicely to your favorite mixing console or recording gear. The high grade components feature 3 toggle switches for Pre/Post EQ, Ground/Lift and Instrument/Line level, while the parallel outputs make it a breeze to send your dry bass tone to your amp or a separate tuner. The balanced DI feeds all the tone-saturated goodness of the Spectradrive directly to the house system. Long cable runs can really take its toll on your tone, so the Spectradrive has the same circuit used in TC's best-selling Bonafinde Buffer. Ultimately, the Spectradrive protects your tone with absolutely no loss of high-end frequencies or overall signal strength.
- High-quality bass preamp ported directly from TC’s line of bass amps gives you exceptional tonal options for practice, live, and studio performance
- TubeDrive with TonePrint technology emulates preamplifier and power amplifier tube stages, offering you everything from subtle drive to full-on distortion
- SpectraComp control with TonePrint technology provides a variety of ultra-transparent and highly musical multi-band compression profiles to cut through any mix
- Intelligent EQ stack dedicated to bass has four simple control dials to give you easy and impressive tone-shaping
- Balanced DI with pre/post switch allows direct connection to mixing consoles or recording equipment
- Superior analog buffering from the BONAFIDE BUFFER pedal prevents signal distortion from long cable runs
- Auxiliary rehearsal input for playback through speaker or headphones
- Parallel outputs for tuning or sending clean signal to your amp and mixer
- Studio-quality headphone amplifier with speaker emulation for personal practice and silent rehearsals
- Simple, easy-to-use controls let you focus on playing
- 3-Year Warranty Program
- Designed and engineered in Denmark
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.