TC Electronics Vibraclone Rotary Effect Pedal
Vibraclone Rotary Effect Pedal
The classic rock and blues tones which featured rotating speaker effects inspired the creation of the Vibraclone Rotary pedal. From Hendrix to Gilmour, this legendary lush, whirling and ambient tone is now available without needing a rotary speaker. Its easy to use interface allows you to achieve incredible tones easily.
Vintage Tone Spinner
The classic sound of those old rotating speaker systems may have life as an effect designed for the electric organ, but guitarists have always pushed the envelope when it comes to finding new tones. They soon found that when they plugged a guitar in and turned up the tone cabinet tube amps, a surprisingly sweet and dynamic overdrive sound was created – one that has been immortalised on myriad classic rock recordings.
The Drive knob lets you dial-in that same sweetly organic and rich tube amp sustain accompanied by the lush modulation of a rotating speaker. You have the choice of either the slow and rich Chorale setting, or the fast, almost watery-sounding Tremolo setting – just like the original. Turn the Speed knob to adjust the delayed response from the pedal, which simulates the acceleration/deceleration of the speaker cone – once again, just like the real thing.
- Dynamic emulation of the classic Vibratone* Rotating Speaker
- Easy to use 2-knob interface controlling intensity of speed and drive
- Toggle switch lets you choose between vintage-sounding Chorale or Tremelo setting
- True bypass for ultimate signal integrity
- "Built-like-a-tank" metal chassis
- Runs on 9 V battery or PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- 3-Year Warranty Program
- Designed and engineered in Denmark
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.