TC Helicon Perform-VG Vocal and Acoustic Guitar Effects Processor
for Solo and Duo Performers
Perform-VG Vocal and Acoustic Guitar Effects Processor
For the singer/guitarist - TC Helicon have used the best of their VoiceLive products and have simplified the most important essentials for vocal live and instrument performance. Excellent tools for the guitarist and vocalist, solo performers or duos.
Create Great Performances
The Perform-VG makes professional grade live vocal production easy and legendary. With only the most essential vocal and acoustic guitar effects, this unique vocal and guitar processor lets you sound fantastic – while letting you keep your mind on your performance. Portable, expressive and most importantly simple to use. The built-in NaturalPlay technology turns you into a trio by adding up to 2 harmony voices created by the chords you play on guitar. It has built-in studio-grade reverb and echo for vocals. The Perform-VG uses TC Helicon's BodyRez algorithm, which gives your guitar a much fuller tone when you’re playing through a PA and restores some of the acoustic magic that is often lost when using a pickup. The unit also has high quality chorus, reverb and echo effects. The unit makes it easy to dial-in the perfect balance between your main output, vocal and guitar levels; simply twist the dial to create the perfect mix for your music.
The famous built-in Adaptive Tone (equalization) with compression, de-ess and gate automatically controls the timbre and shape of your sound, ensuring every note is pristinely clear and intelligible. Another cool feature is the is the Anti-Feedback button, which means you never have to worry about those annoying mic squeals.
- Groundbreaking vocal and acoustic guitar effects processor for your mic stand lets you create amazing performances instantly
- Add 2 voices of NaturalPlay Harmony controlled by your guitar
- Studio quality reverb puts your voice and guitar in the perfect physical space
- Ear catching echo adds interest at just the right moment
- Anti-Feedback protects you from unwanted mic squeals
- Adaptive Tone for perfect EQ, compression, de-essing and gating
- High-quality, low-noise mic preamp for pristine vocals
- USB for convenient firmware updates
- Optional SWITCH-3 or SWITCH-6 foot switch for extended performance control
- Mic Control gives you remote effects access via our MP-75 and MP-76 mics
Direct access to high-quality effects
Height: 3.6 inches (92 mm)
Weight: 0.93 lb. (0.48 kg)
Extremely durable ABS plastic body
USB: USB-B (Preset Management and Firmware Updates)
Safety And Regulations
External Power Supply. Mains Voltage Input: 100 to 240 VAC, 50 to 60 Hz (auto-select)
EMC – Complies with: EN 55103-1 and EN 55103-2 FCC part 15, Class B, CISPR 22, Class B
Operating Temperature: 32° F to 122° F (0° C to 50° C)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.