WORLDE W660 61-key Keyboard - 100 Voices - Built In Speakers
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
W660 61-key Keyboard with Built In Speakers
The W660 is a great keyboard for beginners or those in need of a portable practice keyboard. Featuring in built speakers, a wide range of onboard sounds, a selection of effects, and modulation control, this keyboard will provide a great foundation for the aspiring muso or those just wanting to have some fun on the keys!
100 Unique Voices
As well as the standard selection of classical pianos, electric pianos, and other keyboard instruments, the W660 has a wide selection of other instruments ranging from choir, guitar, orchestral sounds, percussive instruments, and even synth pads.
20 Demo Styles / Backing Tracks
The W660 features 20 of the most popular musics styles as backing tracks, so you can practice with a full band behind you. This is especially useful when practicing improvisation or comping over various styles. When playing in song mode, the bass keys control the chords so the track will follow your key changes, allowing you to practice over any chord progression.
In-built Stereo Speakers
No need to find an amp or good pair of headphones for the keyboard, as the twin 5" in built speakers provide ample volume and a decent frequency response in stereoscopic sound. Volume is adjusted with a large, easy to see volume knob. If you did want to play without bothering other members of your household, the keyboard also features a stereo headphone output.
MIDI Functionality (5-pin DIN In/Out)
If the myriad voices built in to the keyboard weren't enough for you, the WD220 has full MIDI capabilities, so you can use the 5-pin DIN port to use the keyboard as a controller for an external synth or software instrument. It can also receive MIDI, so can be used as a slave if you want to aces the keyboard's voices using another MIDI device.
- Strong multi-functional LCD system with large-screen display
- 162 different kinds of voices, including 25 voices of Chinese folk instruments
- Almost 100 popular accompaniment styles with intro, main, variation, and ending
- 9 groups of percussion instrument and a group of Chinese traditional percussion
- Graceful piano shape design and soft LCD back light
- Digital effects including reverb, chorus, and various sound field effects
- Record up to 5 user songs to memory
- 22 demonstration songs
- Memory recall for user settings
- Key Weighting: Standard non-weighted spring response keys
- Voices: 96 PCM voices + 4 percussion sets
- Polyphony: 64 simultaneous voices
- Range: 5 Octaves (C to C)
- Accompaniment: 20 styles with sync, intro, Main A/B, ending.
- Effects: harmony and resonance, reverb, chorus
- Pitch bend control
- Display: 122x50mm large LCD screen
- MIDI: 5-pin DIN In / Out
- Headphone output: 32Ohm
- Speaker Power: 2x 5W
- Speaker Size: 2x5" + 2x2"
- Power Supply: 8-15V DC
- Weight: 8kg
- Packaging Size: 1030(L)*420(W)*190(H)mm
- Included Accessories: music stand, owner's manual, Warranty card, power supply adapter
Custom Label: WD-W660
Shipping Weight: 8.7500