Xvive U2 2.4GHz Wireless Guitar System
Complete Freedom On Stage
Escape restricting cables with the Xvive U2 Wireless Guitar System! A compact, battery powered design makes this system a perfect addition for any guitarists on-stage rig. Operating at the 2.4GHz ISM frequency band, the U2 offers universal compatibility, with selectable channels suitable for use in Australia and New Zealand allowing up to 4 units to be used at the same time with no interference.
No Dropouts, No Limits
Using 24 bit/48kHz resolution, the Xvive U2 provides crystal clear, uncompressed and natural clean tone. Under 6 milliseconds of latency lets you hear your guitar with great detail and no signal delay or dropouts, regardless of where you are on stage. Connect the Xvive U2 directly into your amp or pedal board, with up to 30 metres operational distance between receiver and transmitter. Go wireless and declutter yourself on stage.
Withstand the Rigors of Touring
Whether you're rehearsing, playing local, or touring the world, the Xvive U2 is designed to be ready for any set up in any environment. A durable ABS plastic outer chassis is made to survive all the harsh climates of travelling and performance. Use the Xvive U2 with electric guitars and basses, acoustic guitars, mandolins, ukuleles and any other acoustic instruments with an EQ/pickup. The Xvive U2 is ready when you are.
NOTE: This item uses the 2.4GHz Wi-Fi spectrum, and will operate best over 1m away from other Xvive U2 systems, and at least 3m away from any other Wi-Fi devices, such as internet routers and portable hot-spots. Not compatible with active pickup or condenser microphone pickup electric acoustic instruments.
- Compatible with electric guitar, bass and acoustic instruments with an EQ/Pickup
- Less than 6 milliseconds signal delay
- Up to 30 metres of coverage with no signal dropouts
- Rechargeable Lithium-Ion batteries for up to 5 hours of play time
- Range: ≥100 feet/30 metres line of sight outdoors
- Latency: <6ms
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz, +1dB/_3dB
- THD+ Noise: <.05% (1kHz@-10dBFS)
- Dynamic Range: >103dB A weighted
- Operating Band: 2.4GHz ISM Worldwide
- Sample Range: 24 bit/48kHz uncompressed digital transmission
- Battery: Lithium-Ion rechargeable - approx 5 hours use per charge
- Recharge Time: Approx 2 hours when flat
- Input/Output: Side-mounted 1/4-inch Jack connector on receiver and transmitter
- Channels: 6 compatible (Legal for use in Australia and New Zealand)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.