Neutrik NC3MD-LX Male XLR Panel Mount Connector
By: Vic on 30 September 2012Good value for money. Very sturdy and well made from die cast aluminum. All of the connections are clearly marked which reduces the risk of cross connections of terminals. Fits straight into stage boxes or other type of boxes for which the connector is to be used.
Genuine NC3MD-LX Neutrik AG (Liechtenstein) XLR male audio socket connector. The NC3MD-LX is a 3-pole panel mount connector featuring solder cups, Nickel housing and silver contacts.
The D-LX series features a complete metal housing with an ingenious duplex ground contact, offering excellent RF (Radio Frequency) protection and shielding.
Neutrik is the leading brand in audio connectors and offers quality of the highest standards. Neutrik connectors are used by professional audio technicians and musicians alike.
Features & Benefits
- All metal housing offers best overall RF protection and electromagnetic shielding
- New duplex ground contact for excellent contact integrity between chassis and cable connector
- Male connector's retention bar replaces plastic design with all metal version improving pull-out force
- Larger solder contacts for easier termination
- Optional connection to easily join pin1 to chassis ground
- D-style housing provides installation compatibility with industry standard D mounting dimensions
- 1x Genuine NC3MD-LX connector
Custom Label: NC3MD-LX
Shipping Weight: 0.0150