Change of Mind Returns
SWAMP offers a 30 day return policy on all products purchased through our website. If you change your mind or find a product is not suitable for its intended purpose, you may return it to us within 30 days, and SWAMP will refund the unit price of the item. Products must be received back to us in 'as new condition' with all original packaging, or a restocking fee may occur. It is the responsibility of the buyer to arrange and pay for the return shipping, though we can offer the use of our freight account to help minimise the cost of return. Shipping costs are not-refundable for 'change of mind' returns.
- return within 30 days for a full refund of the unit price
- buyer is responsible for return freight charges
- we can offer the use of our freight account, with charges deducted from the refund or credit
- restocking fee between 5 - 15% may apply if an item is not returned "as new" or without important packaging
Submit a 'Return Request' to start the return process.
SWAMP offers a minimum of a 1 year warranty on all products sold online and from our storefront, with some goods also having an extended manufacturers warranty. In the event of a warranty return, we agree to pay the return postage costs for SWAMP branded items, or assist in returning goods to warranties covered by other branded product importers, and arrange for the item to be inspected and repaired by our in-house technician. If repairs cannot immediately be made, or parts are required to be ordered, we can then allow for a fully tested replacement item to be posted.
If a minor manufacturing fault can be easily repaired, the item may be subject to fall within our change of mind policy should a refund or exchange be requested.
Items that arrive with damage to the carton should not be signed for and should be rejected. If possible please take an image of the carton and inform us of the situation. We will make an insurance claim and resend a new consignment.
Items found to be faulty or DOA when received, must be reported to us within 7 days of the item being received and signed for.
Returned items which cannot be confirmed as faulty after testing can be returned to the customer at no cost, or be returned under the 30-day policy conditions, even if outside of this time-frame.
If original packaging for a warranty return has been discarded, it is buyers responsibility to source new packaging to ensure safe transit. Any large item that cannot be sent in a satchel or envelope requires a cardboard box. We can not accept warranty returns for larger items returned in just bubble wrap or foam with no outer carton.
SWAMP will always cover the cost of return freight, so please get in contact with our team prior to returning any faulty goods.
- all products have a 1 year warranty, check description for extended warranties
- swamp offers to pay the return postage costs for warranty claims of SWAMP products
- we reserve the right to repair, replace or refund the item
- items received with outer carton damage must not be signed for
- items received faulty or DOA must be reported within 7 days