January 2022 Carrier Delivery Updates
Our warehouse and shipping carriers continue to operate daily, so there is no change to dispatch times, and all goods will be shipped as outlined in our dispatch policy below. Most courier services are experiencing an exceptionally large velocity of parcels, and as such have announced extensive delays Australia wide. As a result, we have extended our estimated delivery times accordingly in our shipping information displayed in your cart and upon checkout. Please contact us if you have any concerns, and feel welcome to review the delivery information of delays available on our Delivery Issue Assistance page. Please note that while SWAMP takes great care in updating our advertised delivery times based off of current courier information, at present delays are to be expected with all services.
Australia Post has suspended the 'Express Post Guarantee', but it's still prioritised. Delivery Estimates have been removed.
- Australia Post will no longer guarantee the overnight deliveries of express post items, as some locations around the country are affected by logistics issues due to changes with aviation and staffing shortages. Most areas in the country are impacted, however Express is still always priotised over regular parcels.
- The standard Australia Post parcel service has been delayed extensively due to numerous factors, so 'delivery estimates' have been removed, with Australia Post's services showing only 'temporary delays' as an estimated delivery timeframe. Parcels are now each indiviually showing expected delivery times on their tracking once dispatched, and our website delivery information has been updated accordingly.
- Australia Post is scanning parcels as 'delayed' should there be difficulty in transit. Please feel welcome to contact our team if there are any concerns.
- Australia Post have extended their case/investigation timeframe for missing parcels from 5 business days, to 15 business days.
Delivery times for 'Letter Mail' may take an extra few days
- Australia Post has advised about delays to delivery of Letter Mail to some areas. Letter delivery is now occuring only twice a week in all Metro areas. Delays of untracked mail may be up to 2 weeks from delivery due to a backlog of orders and shortage of facilities due to temporary closures surrounding COVID-19. Note that we offer a 40% discount on the price of eParcel if an item has free shipping.
Delivery for 'Couriers Please' parcels may be delayed
- Couriers Please have also advised us of extensive delays Australia wide, due to COVID-19, Black Friday, Christmas and closures due to bad weather in QLD. Further information is found on our Delivery Issue Assistance page, as some parcels may not show tracking immediately, outside of 'your parcel has been collected'. Couriers Please are now displaying delivery times for each parcel on a consignment separately, shown at the top of the tracking page for each parcel, as it is likely that orders with multiple cartons may be separated in transit. Couriers Please have opened numerous new temporary sorting facilities to accomodate the influx in parcel traffic, which has resulted in a lack of informative scans. The delivery estimate displayed for each parcel has proven to be accurate, though please contact us if you have any concerns.
Delivery for 'Aramex' parcels may be delayed
- Aramex couriers have also ben heavily impacted by COVID-19 and the recent Omicron variant, with severe delivery driver shortages and staffing issues at sorting facilities, with team members in metropolitan areas unavailable due to having to isolate. Aramex have advised that these delays may cause an additional 3-5 business days wait time to their currently advertised delivery time.
- Not all Aramex parcels are seeing scans immediately after the 'Picked Up' scan. You may notice a 'Your parcel has been delayed' message at the top right of your tracking, which means the item is not lost, but unfortunately caught in the backlog of sorting facility parcel traffic. The 'Picked Up' scan confirms the item has been collected and is on the way, however delays are to be expected during the pandemic.
- Further information on the most impacted areas can be found on the Aramex website here.
Delivery without signature is being enforced by most carriers
- If possible, please confirm the default selection of the 'authority to leave' option at checkout (i.e. signature not required on delivery)
- Advise the driver using the delivery instructions at the bottom of your order of a secure place to leave the parcel if someone is not going to be home.
- TOLL will be scanning parcels as 'CV' (COVID, Verbal) for their deliveries, so do not require a signature, but still require verbal confirmation from a recipient at the delivery premises
- In the event that leaving a parcel is not practical or safe, please consider arranging delivery direct to a 'Parcel Locker' or 'POP Outlet' where you can pickup anytime. It's a great service that has been going for years and most people still don't know exists, take this opportunity to learn how to do it and reduce those pesky re-delivery issues in the future.
How to arrange delivery to a 'Parcel Locker' or 'POP Shop'?
a) if your item shipped via Australia Post, either create or log into your My Post account, you can either redirect an order already shipped to a Parcel Locker. You can also enter a Parcel Locker address when checking out for the order, just need to setup in My Post account firstly.
b) if your item shipped via Couriers Please, wait until the order has shipped and look out from an email from Couriers Please, you can then select to redirect the order to a POP Shop (these are basically newsagents and service stations with parcel lockers, available to Couriers). You can check out the POP Shop locations here.
c) if your item shipped via TNT, Sendle, or Aramex/Fastway - please Contact Us if you need to change the delivery address or arrange delivery to a POP Shop parcel locker.
If authority to leave is still a problem, please contact our staff before placing the order so we can work out the best method of delivery for you.
Our Dispatch Policy
At SWAMP, all orders are processed to our post system by 11am. This means that orders placed before this cutoff time will be on a same day dispatch round of orders, shipping with items placed after the previous days cutoff time. If an order is placed after this time, it will ship via our standard 'Next Day Dispatch' policy. For urgent orders, it may be possible to rush a shipment onto the same day dispatch round, where upon checkout 'Australia Post eParcel - Dispatch Today' and 'eParcel Express - Dispatch Today' may be an option.
For orders placed after our 11am cutoff, we will attempt to send your goods via one of our carrier partners (Australia Post, Couriers Please, Sendle, Fastway/Aramex, TNT or ) within 1 business day from receiving the order in our system. In a case where it is not possible to ship within this timeframe, we will make contact to inform you of the delay and endeavour to ship the parcel the next business day. In the rare case where we are unable to ship the complete order due to a stock or inventory error, we aim to contact you immeditately and present a range of possible solutions and options. If you wish to query a delivery that is in transit, please reach out to us via the Contact Us page.
Advertised Delivery Estimates
While SWAMP Industries will always strive to dispatch goods in time with our 11am same-day cutoff and next-day delivery policies, please note all delivery times displayed on our item description pages and shopping cart are an ETA (Estimated Time of Arrival). This information is estimated using data provided to us by our shipping carriers, and is not guarnateed, due to the possibility of traffic incidences which may occur in transit, sorting facility delays, or the ongoing changing enviroment surrounding COVID-19. All of our trusted courier services will display a delivery estimate on the tracking link provided after dispatch, as well as terms for delivery occurring outside the estimated time frames (usually 1-3 business days after the estimated time frame). Should you parcel not be delivered by the time displayed on your tracking link, please reach out to us via the Contact Us page.
Digital Order Confirmation
After placing your order online, you will receive an automated email confirmation from SWAMP Industries containing your order details. We will normally confirm receipt of your order within a few minutes of ordering. Please do not hesitate to Contact Us if you notice any incorrect information on your confirmation receipt, or if you wish to make changes to your order before it is dispatched.
On a wide range of products, SWAMP proudly offers FREE shipping, available across both our website and eBay stores. The products vary from cables to speakers and various pieces of pro audio gear. The free shipping offer is carefully calculated based off of a number of factors, to allow us to pass on the lowest price to our customers. Free shipping is only available for sales within Australia, and all international sales will be shown each available delivery method to their location before the check out stage. Customers that place orders for delivery outside of Australia are responsible for freight costs related to the return of items covered under warranty or return policy.
Summary and Helpful Links:
- 11am cut-off for same day dispatch
- Optional same-day dispatch methods available upon checkout if beyond our 11am cutoff
- Australia Post Express Post options are available, though check the transit times to your location here
- We ship using Australia Post, Couriers Please, Sendle, Fastway/Aramex, TNT and Toll
- To change your address or request a redelivery click here
- To track an order click here