Alctron MP73EQ-V2 Microphone Preamp and Equaliser V2
MP73EQ-V2 Microphone Preamp and Equaliser
This classic high-end single channel microphone preamplifier and equaliser is based on a Neve 1073, and allows for the use of a wide variety of microphones with its impedance selector on the input. 11 frequency selections, and fully discrete signal path.
Onboard EQ and Filter
The MP73EQ has a switchable high pass filter, which lets you cut out the mud and other useless low-frequency noise that can cloud up your sound. Shelving high and low-frequency EQ controls with selectable cutoff frequencies give you an enormous range of tone, and semi-parametric mid control lets you dial in frequencies from 360Hz all the way up to 7.2k - perfect for fine-tuning your sound.
Solidly Built, New Look
This preamp is built in a proper way without integrated circuits in the signal path. Transformer balanced inputs and outputs, 3-band EQ with good old frequency selection and adjustable bass filter. The MP73EQ also has several features that are rare in this price range, such as selectable impedance on the mic preamp, separate mic and line inputs, and a DI in front that is worth the price alone.
Classic "English" Sound
The MP73EQ's saturation (harmonic density and richness) and EQ curves are like the classic 1073. The saturation in the low end has the same sound signature as the classic mic pre. It is also very quiet and has alot of gain headroom.
- Fully Discrete Signal Path
- Individual transformers for input and output
- High/mid/low 4 band inductor EQ
- 80Db of gain
- The chassis is made from high quality steel to provide extra shielding against magnetic and RF interference
- Mic impedance is switchable to choose the correct impedance to your mics
- DI input
- Mic input impedance: 300Ω or 1200Ω
- Mic gain: +80dB to +20dB
- Line input: input impedance 10000Ω
- Line gain: 20dB to -10dB
- Max output: 20dBu
- Output impedance: 75Ω
- Distortion: ≤0.07%
- Frequency response: 20hz-20khz
- Noise: better than -125dBu @ 60dB gain
- DI Input impedance: >100kΩ
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.