Change Delivery Details
COVID-19 Carrier Delivery Updates
Our warehouse and shipping carriers continue to operate daily, so there is no change to dispatch times and no known delays with delivery times.
Delivery without signature is now being enforced by all carriers
- If possible, please confirm the default selection of the 'authority to leave' option at checkout (i.e. signature not required on delivery)
- advise the driver of a secure place to leave the parcel if someone is not going to be home.
- In the event that leaving a parcel is not practical or safe, please consider arranging delivery direct to a "Parcel Locker" or "POP Outlet" where you can pickup anytime. It's a great service that has been going for years and most people still don't know exists, take this opportunity to learn how to do it and reduce those pesky re-delivery issues in the future.
If authority to leave is still a problem, please contact our staff before placing the order so we can work out the best method of delivery.
How to arrange delivery to a "Parcel Locker" or "POP Shop"?
a) if your item shipped via Australia Post, either create or log into your My Post account, you can either redirect an order already shipped to a Parcel Locker. You can also enter a Parcel Locker address when checking out for the order, just need to setup in My Post account firstly.
b) if your item shipped via Couriers Please, wait until the order has shipped and look out from an email from Couriers Please, you can then select to redirect the order to a POP Shop (these are basically newsagents and service stations with parcel lockers, available to Couriers). You can check out the POP Shop locations here.
c) if your item shipped via TNT or Sendle, with Fastway - please contact us if you need to change the delivery address or arrange delivery to a POP Shop parcel locker.
Australia Post has suspended the 'Express Post Guarantee', but it's still prioritised
- Australia Post will no longer guarantee the overnight deliveries of express post items, as some locations around the country are affected by logistics issues due to changes with aviation. However most areas including Syd, Melb, Brisbane should be mostly unaffected, and express is still always priotised over regular parcels.
Delivery times for 'Letter Mail' may take an extra few days
- Australia Post has advised about delays to delivery of Letter Mail to some areas. We are currently attempting to get clear information from Aus Post on the areas affected so we can update our delivery estimates accordingly. Note that we offer a 40% discount on the price of eParcel if an item has free shipping.
Here at SWAMP, we know that it's not always possible to be at home for a delivery. To make sure you're always able to get your parcel delivered where you want it, when you want it, we have a variety of delivery options available for after your parcel has been dispatched.
If you're sure you won't be home to sign for your parcel, you can select the "authority to leave" option before checking out. You can even leave special instructions for delivery, and save these details for your future orders.
If you haven't given authority to leave and are not home for delivery, the parcel will be taken to your nearest Australia Post outlet or Couriers Please collection point, with a delivery card left to let you know where you can collect your item from, or if redelivery is available.
Realised you won't be home, but the order has already been dispatched? Here's what you can do when your order is in transit:
Update Your Australia Post Delivery Options:
Update Your Couriers Please Delivery Options:
Note: Depending on the method and progress of delivery, not all options may be available. Please contact us for further information.