Delivery Issue Assistance
Find information below to assist with resolving delivery issues.
Should a product not function as intended on arrival, or if there are any apparant faults, please contact us via our warranty and returns page.
If an item arrives with damage upon delivery, please take photos, retain all packaging and contact us.
All delivery issues relating to transit damage and missing parts or components are required to be reported within 7 business days of date of delivery.
Latest Carrier Delivery Info
- Australia Post (24th Sep 22) - announced that a missing parcel case cannot be opened until 15 days after the expected delivery date.
Self Help Resolution Steps
1. Confirm if the 'Estimated Delivery Date' has passed
- Note the date of the "Dispatch Notification Email" that we send on the day of dispatch
- Note our location of Fyshwick, ACT 2609 (aka Canberra)
- Click the link below for the carrier your item was dispatched with to view the estimated delivery day.
Aramex / Fastway
Unfortunately our carriers Couriers Please, Toll and Hunter Express do not have delivery estimate website pages.
Alternatively you can use our website shopping cart and enter your postcode to see the delivery estimate we gave.
2. Open a case with the Carrier
Australia Post Delivery Issue Form - or call 13 76 78
Couriers Please Delivery Issue Contact Form - or call 1300 36 1000
TNT Online Help Center - or call 13 11 50
Aramex / Fastway Courier Locator - or Aramex Depot Locator
Toll - or call 1300 865 547
Hunter Express (only the sender can open cases, contact us)
Should you require assistance to open a case with the carrier please contact us.
3. Refer to SWAMP Customer Service Support Team
Please send us a message including the tracking number, and any reference the case opened with carrier, and our support team will investigate and be in touch as soon as possible.
Should your parcel be delayed and your need for the item/order is time sensitive, we can arrange to have the order to be returned and fully refunded. Please reach out to our support team for assistance.