Delivery Issue Assistance
Find information below to assist with resolving delivery issues.
COVID-19 Related Carrier Delays - Sep/Oct 2021
Our shipping carrier partners are reporting delays delivering parcels due to the current lockdowns in Syd, Melb and Canberra. Deliveries inside the lockdown areas are most affected, though some delays are occuring nationwide. We are constantly reviewing and updating the Delivery Days / ETAs displayed at checkout to keep them as accurate as possible, though unfortunately there are somewhat random delays that cannot be forseen and we apologies for this in advance.
We are also monitoring all deliveries daily and will proactively send notifications and open cases if we find delays of discrepencies with any deliveries.
Latest Carrier Delivery Info:
- Australia Post (24th Sep) - announced that a missing parcel case cannot be opened until 14 days after the expected delivery date.
Should your parcel be delayed and your need for the item/order is time sensitive, we can arrange to have the order to be returned and fully refunded. Please reach out to our support team for assistance.
1. Confirm if the 'Estimated Delivery Date' has passed
- Note the date of the "Dispatch Notification Email" that we send on the day of dispatch
- Note our location of Fyshwick, ACT 2609 (aka Canberra)
- Click the link for the carrier your item was dispatched with to view the estimated delivery day.
Check your tracking link to confirm any of this information.
2. Open a case with the Carrier
Australia Post Delivery Issue Form - or call 13 76 78
Couriers Please Delivery Issue Contact Form - or call 1300 36 1000
TNT Online Help Center - or call 13 11 50
Fastway Courier Locator - or Fastway Depot Locator
Sendle Help Centre - or Sendle HQ Contact
3. Refer to SWAMP Customer Service Support Team
Please send us a message including the tracking number, and any reference the case opened with carrier, and our support team will be in touch as soon as possible.
Further COVID-19 Related Information:
View general information here on our contact us page.
View the latest information about the status of our Canberra, ACT showroom here.