Alctron BC800 V2 Dynamic Broadcast Podcasting Microphone
Alctron BC800 V2 Dynamic Broadcasting Microphone
The Alctron BC800V2 is a dynamic broadcasting microphone which is ideal for podcast and radio presenters, and recording spoken word. It has a smooth, flat, wide-range frequency response through its sensitive dynamic capsule with a cardioid pickup.
The BC800 dynamic broadcasting microphone has adopted a high sensitivity dynamic capsule with a cardioid pickup pattern, which ensures it has a smooth, flat, wide-range frequency response appropriate for broadcasting and speech in all professional audio applications.The ideal form factor for podcast and radio presenters, it allows for head movement around the mic, but not sensitive enough to pick up sounds from around the room.
It features excellent shielding against electromagnetic hum generated by computer monitors, neon lights, and other electrical devices common in home studio or podcast interview rooms. There are two external switches at the bottom of the microphone; one is the low cut switch for reducing low frequncy signals, the other provides a boost in the middle-range frequency.
- Leather Bag
- Shock mount
- Aluminium Case
- Type: Dynamic Coil
- Sensitivity: -33dB (at 1KHz)
- Output Impedance: 250ohms
- Diaphragm Size: 25.8mm (diameter)
- Impedance: 250ohm
- Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces a positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3. Output Level (at 1,000 Hz)
- Open Circuit Voltage: -56.0dB ± 2dB 0 dB = 1 volt per Pascal
- Switches: Bass off and mid-range emphasis
- Polar pattern: Hyper-Cardioid
- Microphone connector: 3Pin XLR
- Cartridge Shock mount: Internal air-suspension shock and vibration isolate
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.