SWAMP PM05 Vocal Dynamic Microphone
By: Mr. David Given on 30 August 2014Swamp PM05 Vocal Dynamic Microphone. Great for miking up guitar amps into PA. Tech Specs virtually same as Shure 57 standard but at a fraction of price.
By: Walter Pearce onI bought four of these mics and have been using them regularly over the last 6 weeks. I am very impressed with their overall quality and they sound MUCH better than I expected. The hyper-cardioid pattern really helps reduce bleed from adjacent vocals and instruments which was a problem before. Amazing bang for the buck!
SWAMP PM05 Dynamic Vocal Microphone
The PM05 is a hyper-cardioid dynamic microphone, designed for vocal use in live performance and general speech applications. With a solid body construction and metal grille, the PM05 is a robust microphone with excellent sound clarity and tone rivaling some of the top dynamic vocal mics.
Power at your Fingertips
The power switch allows the user to turn the mic on and off with the flick of a finger. Mic up what you want, when you want.
A steady bass roll-off gives this mic crystal clear frequency response. A pronounced midrange and sparkling top end makes this mic a good choice for vocals and speech, as well as acoustic guitar, snare, keyboard, and even high-hats.
- 1x Microphone
- 1x Faux Leather Case
- 1x Mic Clip
- Suited to Vocals and Speech
- On/Off Switch
- Pronounced high end and bass roll-off make vocals sparkle
- Hyper-Cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source while minimizing unwanted background noise
- Element: Moving Coil Dynamic
- Frequency Response: 50Hz—15Khz
- Polar Pattern: Hyper-Cardioid
- Sensitivity: -53dB +/- 3dB, 0dB =1V/Pa at 1KHz
- Output Impedance: 600 Ohm (at 1KHz)
- Weight: 350g
- Length: 18cm
Frequency Response diagram
Custom Label: PM05
Shipping Weight: 0.5200