Alctron DK1000 Classic Vintage Style Dynamic Microphone
DK1000 Classic Dynamic Microphone
The Alctron DK1000 is a classic vocal dynamic microphone with a very unique shape, similar to the classic '40s or '50s. Perfect for vocal pickup, clear and natural sound, and can easily handle high sound pressure. Built tough with zinc die-casting housing.
Perfect for Vocals
The DK1000 is designed predominantly for vocals. It has a transparent sound and a presence reference that enhances voice reproduction. It also has a pop-free locking on-off switch.
- Pop-free locking on-off switch
- Classic design
- High quality Zinc die-casting housing
- High-output dynamic cartridge for big, powerful sound
- Cardioid pickup pattern to reduce feedback during live applications
- Transparent tailored audio with presence peak for distinct live-sounding vocals
- Type: Dynamic microphone
- Directivity: Super heart type
- Frequency Response Range: 50Hz~16KHz
- Sensitivity: -56dB ± 2dB (0dB = 1V / Pa 1000Hz)
- Output impedance: <250 Ohms ± 30%
- Equivalent noise level: 20dB (A Weight)
- Maximum sound pressure level: 136dB for 0.5% THD
- Connector: Three-core card
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.