iSK UPM-1 Phantom Power Supply | USB Audio Interface
By: Vic on 26 February 2016Great unit, we use one in our radio production unit. It gives us good quality mike/xlr input almost anywhere we can take a laptop - mate this we a DI and we can feed almost any audio feed live anywhere great OB tool
iSK USB Microphone Computer Interface
This iSK UPM-1 microphone computer interface is purpose built for connecting a microphone to a PC or MAC computer. The UPM-1 suppliers 48V phantom power, (required for Condenser Mics) Simply plug the interface into your computer via USB cable and connect the microphone to the input and away you go. USB cable and 18V AC Power supply are included.
Supplies 48V Phantom Power
The 48V phantom power can power any condenser microphone. The UPM-1 can also be used as a standalone phantom power unit, by using the XLR input and XLR output to place the UPM-1 between your microphone and mixing desk.
Perfect accompaniment to the iSK range of home studio condenser microphones. Learn more here!
- Input power: 18V AC (power supply included)
- XLR microphone input: 48v phantom power
- XLR output: Analogue signal
- USB output: no additional drivers required
- 16 bit A/D converter
- Signal to Noise: 84dBA (44.1KHz Gain=0dB)
- Preamplifier: 20dB
- 5 sampling frequencies: 8KHz, 11.025KHz, 22.05KHz, 44.1KHz, 48KHz.
- Compatible with: Win98, WinME, Win2000, WinXP, Windows Vista, 7 and 8 and all MAC OS
Custom Label: MP-UPM-1--ACS--18V-AC
Shipping Weight: 1.0500