Neutrik NP3RX Right-Angled 1/4" Jack Plug
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
The heavy duty professional phone plug series improves on the design of the existing C series by offering the thinnest available A-gauge 1/4" plug with unique Neutrik chuck type strain relief on the market. The slimline shell with a width of 14.5 mm meets the most recent requirements for highest density jackfields (15.88mm jack pitch).
The precise machined one-piece tip contact without rivets makes it unique and avoids hook up in a socket or break off the tip. The Plug X Series serves all applications such as guitar applications, audio cables, snakes, speakers, amplifiers and mixing desks.
3 pole right-angle 1/4" professional phone plug, nickel contacts, nickel shell
Features & Benefits
- All metal housing eliminates the plastic cover of the predecessor NP*RCS and improves further durability and EMI protection
- Extra slim 1/4" plug for highest packing density
- Robust diecast shell in stylish design
- Improved chuck type strain relief for reliable cable retention
- Sleek design for best handling convenience
- Precision machined one-piece contacts - avoid hook up of tip contact
- 1x Genuine NP3RX connector
Custom Label: NP3RX
Shipping Weight: 0.0400