iCON QCon Pro XS 8 Channel Expansion Unit
for QCon Pro X DAW Control Surface
CLICK HERE TO 'GET NOTIFIED' once we have stock on hand
iCON QCon PRO XS 8 Channel Expansion Unit
The iCON QCon Pro X is expandable up to 32 channels by using up to three QCon PRO XS units. It provides 8 touch-sensitive motorised faders with the LED level metering bridge, eight dual-function encoder knobs, & mute, solo, select and record buttons.
Complete Expansion Solution
Each QCon Pro XS houses eight touch-sensitive motorized channel faders with 10-bit resolution, eight dual function encoder knobs, mute, solo, select and record buttons, and a 12-segment LED level metering bridge in a robust metal casing. Large dual backlit LCD displays show channel names and different control parameters for each channel. The QCon Pro XS utilizes Mackie control for Cubase, Nuendo, Samplitude, Logic Pro, Studio One, Bitwig, Reason and Ableton Live while Mackie HUI protocol powers Pro Tools.
- 8 touch-sensitive motorized channel faders with 10-bit resolution
- 12-segment LED level metering bridge equipped for channel (mono) level metering (Angled and located at the top for easy reading)
- 8 x dual function encoder knobs (Enter & rotate)
- The multi-colour surround LED display will change colour according to the controlling parameter for easy control (Cubase only)
- 11-segment LED surrounding the encoders to indicate the rotating position.
- Large dual backlit LCD displays show channel name (lower LCD) and different control parameters (upper LCD) for each channel
- Expandable to 32-channels control surface with 3units of QconProXS
- Class-compliant with Windows XP, Vista (32-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit & 64-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit) and Mac OS X (IntelMac)
- USB 2.0 high speed connectivity
- Mackie control build-in for Cubase, Nuendo, Samplitude, Logic Pro, Studio One, Bitwig, Reason and Ableton Live.
- Mackie HUI protocol build-in for Pro Tools
- iMap – Self midi mapping software is provided for user-defined mode (MIDI Learn)
- Firmware upgrade available simply via USB connection and iMap software.
- Superior build quality and robust metal casing with Kensington lock port
- 12V/2.5A power adapter included
|Connector||To computer: USB connector (standard type)|
|Power supply||12V2.5A DC|
|Current consumption||2A or less|
|Dimensions||309(L) x 416(W) x 188(H)mm|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.