TC-Electronic Afterglow - Analog Chorus Guitar Effects Pedal
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Vintage Analog Chorus
Afterglow Chorus is designed with the vintage enthusiast in mind. The all-analog circuit utilises a Bucket Brigade Device (BBD) to produce a wide range of classic handed-down modulation tones. From the smallest shudder to wildest wobble, this tiny marvel is sure to quench your thirst for vintage flavored chorus!
- Vintage-style chorus pedal
- All-analog bucket-brigade circuit - for lush three-dimensional modulation tones
- True bypass and top-mounted I/O
Versatile Palette of Chorus Modulation
From rotary speaker vibes to a full-blown 1980s chorus symphony, from jangle pop to grunge - Afterglow Chorus does it all. Plug in and send your tone on a journey through rock n' roll history!
Many guitarists have grown to love the distinct tone of Bucket-Brigade circuits. And with good reason! The natural bandlimiting of this analog component is the secret-sauce found in countless classic rock songs. If savory modulation is what you're after, send for the Bucket-Brigade!
Classic Sound with Modern Design
A sturdy metal chassis, top-mounted input/output and true bypass means that Afterglow Chorus is equally roadworthy and pedalboard friendly.
- Rate: Controls the speed of the modulation. Set it low for a relaxed swirling or max it out for Leslie-like sounds.
- Depth: Controls how pronounced the effect is. From feathery light to carved in stone.\
- Mix: Controls the ratio of unaffected/affected signal. Completely unrelated fact: MIX is the Roman numeral for the number 1009.
- Analog Bucket-Brigade Circuit
- True Bypass
- Top-mounted I/O
- Compact and Durable Roadworthy Casing
Custom Label: TC-AFTERGLOW
Shipping Weight: 0.6200