Focusrite Scarlett 18i8 Gen 3 18-in 8-out USB Audio Interface with 4 Preamps
Scarlett 18i8 Gen 3 18-in 8-out USB Audio Interface with 4 Mic Preamps
An ideal 4 mic preamp USB audio interface which is well suited to project studios. If you are a multi-instrumentalist, producer or band, and require pristine mic pres, low latency, and two H/P outputs, then this is the one! Updated to the Gen 3 version. Featuring four of the best performing Scarlett mic preamps the range has ever heard – now with Air, two high headroom instrument inputs, eight balanced line inputs, four balanced outputs, and four monitor outs, featuring anti-thump tech and speaker switching.
Studio Wherever You Are
18i8 has a way in for everyone, with four mic/line inputs, two of which double as instrument-ins, and four fixed line-ins. Then, you have four balanced line-outs and speaker switching plus two independent headphone outs to monitor, mix and play back however you want. Whatever you’re recording, wherever you are, you can take your whole studio with you.
Best Scarlett Mic Pre's
Focusrite have been making mic preamps for 30 years, and the 3rd Gen mic pres are the best Scarlett has ever heard. The 24-bit/192kHz converters give your recordings clarity and detail. Air mode breathes life into vocals, adding unique high-end detail. Our decades of experience mean Scarlett sounds just like you.
With ADAT, you can grow your recording capabilities even further. Want to mic up an entire drum kit? Add an eight-channel mic pre such as Scarlett OctoPre or Scarlett OctoPre Dynamic and never miss a beat.
Focusrite Control makes it simple to route your audio and cue mix, loopback and monitor mixes, from your Mac, PC, iPad, iPhone or iPod touch. Send, stream, sample – simple.
- Avid Pro Tools | First Focusrite Creative Pack: hundreds of virtual instrument sounds, 500MB of loops, and great-sounding effects
- Ableton Live Lite: industry-leading music-making software
- Three Month Splice Sounds Subscription: Get access to millions of high-quality, royalty-free one-shots, loops, and presets, with new releases daily
- XLN Audio Addictive Keys: choose one of four inspiring virtual keyboard instruments
- Softube Time and Tone Bundle: three of Softube's world class reverb, delay and distortion plug-ins, and an an easy-to-use mastering tool
- Focusrite Red Plug-in Suite: accurately models our classic Red 2 equaliser and Red 3 compressor
- Focusrite Plug-in Collective: receive free versions of the most innovative software, as well as benefiting from discounts
- Focusrite Control: route your audio and cue mix, loopback and monitor mixes, from your Mac, PC, iPad, iPhone or iPod touch
- Four of the best performing mic preamps the Scarlett range has ever seen
- Preamps have switchable Air mode to give your recordings a brighter and more open sound
- Two high-headroom instrument inputs to plug in your guitar or bass
- Eight balanced line inputs for connecting synthesisers, drum machine and other line-level sources
- High-performance converters enable you to record and mix at up to 24-bit/192kHz
- Four monitor outputs with anti-thump technology and speaker switching
- Connectivity: USB Type-C
- Protocol: USB 2.0
- Form Factor: Desktop
- Simultaneous I/O: 18 x 8
- A/D Resolution: 24-bit/192kHz
- Number of Preamps: 4
- Number of Pads: 4
- Phantom Power: YES
- Instrument Inputs: 2
- Line Inputs: 6
- Analog Outputs: 4
- Headphone Outputs: 2
- Main/Alt Speaker Switching: YES (via software)
- Talkback: NO
- Digital Inputs: ADAT
- Digital Outputs: S/PDIF & 2 x ADAT
- Loopback: YES
- MIDI I/O: YES
- Bus Powered: NO
- Included PSU: YES
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.