LiveTrak L-12 - All-In-One Portable Mixing, Monitoring and Recording
With the LiveTrak L-12, you can finally mix, record, and monitor with a single piece of gear. It’s the only digital console that lets you mix your live performance and multi-track record up to 12 discrete channels – all while providing five individual custom headphone mixes.
As a Live Mixer
LiveTrak’s 12 discrete channels (eight mono plus two stereo) have a 3-band mid-parametric EQ and 16 built-in send effects. Its eight mono channels also have a dedicated one knob compressor. With all these controls plus its 12-segment LED metering, the L-12 offers just what you need for intuitive mixing.
Portable Recording and Mixing
LiveTrak lets you record 12 discrete tracks up to 24-bit/96 kHz WAV audio to an SD card while simultaneously mixing your live show. Tracks are recorded pre-EQ and effects, so
they can be transferred to your favorite DAW for further mixing and editing.
5 Individual Headphone Monitor Mixes
Each of LiveTrak’s five monitor outputs provides a unique stereo mix, so every performer can create and save a mix that’s tailored to their preferences. Its headphone amplifier delivers volume that stands up in any live environment without the need for a separate headphone monitoring setup.
- 12 Input Channels; 8 Mono Combo XLR 1/4-inch TRS + 2 Stereo 1/4" TRS or RCA
- 14-track Multi-track Recording, 12-track Playback
- 14-in/4-out USB Audio Interface
- 5 Stereo Headphone Outputs with Individual Mixes
- 48V Phantom Power (channels 1-4 and 5-8)
- Hi-Z Inputs (channels 1 and 2)
- 26 dB Pad (channels 3-8)
- Built-in Compression (Channels 1-8)
- Individual Digital Level Meters -48 dB to -0 dB
- Master Mute Button
- Scene Saving Functionality
- 16 Delay and Reverb Effects (with adjustable parameters)
- SD Card Input
- Built-in metronome
- Latency Adjustment for A-to-D Conversion
|NUMBER OF INPUT AND OUTPUT CHANNELS|
Mono (MIC/LINE): 8
MASTER OUT: 1
Type: XLR/TRS combo jacks
Maximum input level
Type: TS phone/RCA pin (unbalanced) jacks
Type: XLR jacks (balanced)
|MONITOR OUT A (TRS):||
Type: TRS phone jacks (balanced)
|MONITOR OUT A-E (PHONES):||
Type: Standard Stereo phone jacks
75 Hz, 12 dB/OCT
HIGH: 10 kHz, ± 15 dB, shelving
|Maximum simultaneous recording tracks:||
14 at 44.1/48 kHz (12 channel + stereo mix)
|Maximum simultaneous playback tracks:||
WAV 44.1/48/96 kHz, 16/24-bit, mono/stereo WAV format
16 MB-2 GB SD cards, 4 GB-32 GB SDHC cards, 64 GB-512 GB SDXC cards
Recording: 14 channels
|SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS FOR AUDIO INTERFACE MODE|
OS： Windows® 7 SP1 or later / 8.1 / 10 (32bit/64bit)
* Operation is not guaranteed with CPUs from Atom, Celeron or Pentium series or CPUs made by AMD.
OS： Mac® OS X 10.10 / 10.11 / 10.12
* Operation is not guaranteed when used with USB hubs or expansion cards.
OS： iOS 8 / 9 / 10
* Apple Lightning-to-USB Camera Adapter required.
USB 2.0 High Speed
-1.0 dB: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
-3.0 dB: 20 Hz - 40 kHz
|EQUIVALENT INPUT NOISE|
-128 dB EIN (IHF-A) with +60 dB/150 Ω input
LCD with backlight (128x64 resolution)
ZOOM AD-19 AC adapter (DC12 V/2 A)
445 mm (W) x 282 mm (D) x 70.5 mm (H)
|Weight (main unit only):||
2.53 kg / 5.58 lbs
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.