Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 Gen 3 2-in 2-out USB Audio Interface with 2 Preamps
Scarlett 2i2 Gen 3 2-in 2-out USB Audio Interface with 2 Preamps
The world's best selling USB audio interface. Perfect for singer-songwriters and home and portable studios, featuring 2 Scarlett mic preamps, lower latency than any other interface, USB bus powered, and is compact, lightweight and sturdy. Now 3rd Gen.
World's Best Selling Audio Interface
Sitting on the desks of a huge global community of musicians, producers and home-recordists, the iconic 2i2 has already helped make more records than any other interface in history. And with the 3rd Generation, you’re going to sound better than ever. Two of the best performing Scarlett mic preamps the range has ever heard – now with Air – for miking up guitars or recording vocals. They are also two high headroom instrument inputs, for plugging your guitar or bass straight in.
Studio Quality Recordings
Quick Start gets you set up, recording and playing back within minutes. The mic preamps, high-headroom instrument inputs and now-iconic Gain Halos mean the science of sounding great is sorted. Focusrite have been making mic preamps for 30 years, and the 3rd Gen mic pre is the best Scarlett has ever heard. The 24-bit/192kHz converters give your recordings clarity and detail. Air mode breathes life into vocals, adding unique high-end detail.
- Three Month Avid Pro Tools Subscription: get a taste of the industry standard recording experience with this legendary DAW
- Ableton Live Lite: the iconic DAW gives you everything you need to get started including instruments, effects and Live’s trademark clip and scene launching
- Three Month Splice Sounds Subscription: Get access to millions of high-quality, royalty-free one-shots, loops, and presets, with new releases daily
- Focusrite Plug-in Collective: receive free versions of the most innovative software, as well as benefiting from discounts, with new software added monthly
- Two of the best performing mic preamps the Scarlett range has ever seen
- Preamps have switchable Air mode to give your recordings a brighter and more open sound
- Two high-headroom instrument inputs to plug in your guitar or bass
- Two balanced line inputs, suitable for connecting line-level sources
- High-performance converters enable you to record and mix at up to 24-bit/192kHz
- With our Quick Start tool, it's now easier than ever to get up and running
- Computer Connectivity: USB
- Bus Powered: Yes
- A/D Resolution: 24-bit/192 kHz
- Simultaneous I/O: 2 x 2
- Microphone Preamps: 2
- DI Input: Yes
- Analog Inputs: 2
- Analog Outputs: 2
- Onboard DSP/FX: No
- Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 7 and up
- macOS 10.13.6 High Sierra and up *
* Current compatability of macOS 11 Big Sur is limited to 'Intel' only, without full support of Apple Silicon M1 confirmed.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.