ART S8 Eight Channel 2-way Microphone Splitter
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
ART 8 Channel Microphone Splitter
The ART S8 can be used to split eight balanced low impedance microphone signals into sixteen (8 pairs) balanced low impedance microphone signals.
Each channel of the S8 provides one direct output and one transformer isolated output from a single microphone input. It can be used for sending the direct outputs to the main mixing desk, with the second isolated output sending a signal to a monitor or recording mixer. The direct outputs pass phantom power through from the main mixer when required for condenser microphones.
Ground Lifts and Attenuation
The S8 includes a ground-lift switch on each isolated output to aid in reduction of any noise caused by ground loops between connected equipment. Additionally, the S8 features an attenuator pad switch on each input that can be used to connect pre-amplified signals to the two microphone-level outputs on each channel. Typical examples may include instrument pre-amplifiers, mixers and keyboards.
ART (acronym: Applied Research & Technology) are renowned for producing devices that feature unique gadgets and functions that make you think "Why hasn't anyone thought of that before?".
- Ideal solution for splitting microphone sources to feed multiple mixing consoles
- Fully transformer isolated
- Passes phantom power from main mixer
- Individual ground lift on each channel
- Individual pad switch on each channel
- Input Impedance: > 1.1k Ohms @ 1kHz (Typical)
- Maximum input: -1.4dBu @20Hz / +3.5dBu @30Hz / +9.4dBu @50Hz
- Outputs Impedance: <255 Ohms @ 1kHz (Typical)
- Total Harmonic Distortion:<0.1% From 45Hz To 20kHz @ -15Dbu Input
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20KHz
- CMRR: >105DB @ 60hZ/> 80DB @ 3 KHz
- Dimensions: 1.75"H x 19"W x 3.75"D (44.5mm x 482.6 mm x 95mm)
- Weight: 1.7 kg
Custom Label: ART-S8
Shipping Weight: 1.9000