Alctron MS8V2 8 Channel Microphone Splitter
Alctron MS8V2 Microphone Splitter
The Alctron MS8V2 8-channel microphone splitter provides eight balanced low impedance microphone signals into sixteen (8 pairs). Great for when needing to send signals to multiple locations, such as mixing / monitoring consoles, in-ear monitors, wedges, and OB vans.
Split 8 Mic Signals to 16
Each channel of the MS8 features one input, one direct output, one transformer isolated output, ground switch and attenuator. Channel 1 and channel 2 can be linked via input linking switch, so as other channels. It has built-in 8 transformers to isolate the noise, and phantom power on each channel.
The MS8V2 features an input linking switch, so CH 1-2, 3-4, 5-6, and 7-8 can be linked. On the fornt panel there is also a ground lift switch and a sensitivity attenuation switch.
- 8-channel microphone splitter
- Provides eight balanced low impedance microphone signals to sixteen balanced low impedance microphone signals
- Each channel features one input, one direct output, one transformer isolated output
- Ground switch and attenuator
- Channel pairs can be linked
- Built-in 8 transformers to isolate the noise
- Well built and sturdy 1U rack mountable housing
|Total harmonic distortion||
≤0.26%(20hz-20khz at -15dBu input)
≤0.1%(45hz-20khz at -15dBu input)
|Phase response||≤10 degrees at 20khz|
|Input impedance||≤1.1kohms at 1khz|
|Output impedance||≤225ohms at 1khz|
|CMRR||≥105dB at 60hz; ≥80dB at 3khz|
|Voltage insertion loss||approximately 2dB at 1khz|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.