ART S8 3-Way 8 Channel 3 Way Microphone Splitter - 1IN to 3 OUT
ART 8 Channel 3 Way Microphone Splitter
The ART S8 can be used to split eight balanced low impedance microphone signals into twenty four (8 x 3 individual) balanced low impedance microphone signals.
Each channel of the S8-3way provides one direct output and two transformer isolated output from a single microphone input. It can be used for sending the direct outputs to the main mixing desk, with the second isolated output sending a signal to a monitor, whilst the third (the second isolated output) can send to another source such as a broadcast or recording mixer. The direct outputs pass phantom power through from the main mixer when required for condenser microphones.
3 Way Flexibility
Where most splitter's traditionally give you a single split of the signal, S8 3Way gives you two splits, or a total of three outputs per individual channel! By including an extra output, this splitter now becomes an invaluable tool for the on location recording engineer, the live to air broadcast engineer, the recording studio or in a multimedia set up.
ART (acronym: Applied Research & Technology) are renowned for producing devices that feature unique gadgets and functions that make you think "Why hasn't anyone thought of that before?".
- Ideal solution for splitting microphone sources to feed multiple mixing consoles
- Fully transformer isolated
- Passes phantom power from main mixer
- Reversible rack ears for versatile mounting
- Input Impedance: > 1.1k Ohms @ 1kHz (Typical)
- Maximum input: -1.4dBu @20Hz / +3.5dBu @30Hz / +9.4dBu @50Hz
- Outputs Impedance: <255 Ohms @ 1kHz (Typical)
- Total Harmonic Distortion:<0.1% From 45Hz To 20kHz @ -15Dbu Input
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20KHz
- Voltage Insertion Loss: +/- 2db @1kHz
- CMRR: >105DB @ 60hZ/> 80DB @ 3 KHz
- Dimensions: 1.75"H x 19"W x 3.75"D (44.5mm x 482.6 mm x 95mm)
- Weight: 1.7 kg
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.