UGREEN 20311 RJ45 Network Cable Connector
UGREEN RJ45 Network Cable Connector
The UGREEN 20311 RJ45 8P8C Network Coupler allows you to connect two cat5e/cat6 patch cord together to extend the network cable without signal loss. Great for extending Ethernet connection by connecting 2 short network cables together.
Plug and Play!
The UGREEN 20311 RJ45 connector interface is tight, sturdy, and widely compatible. Its full metal protection RJ45 socket ensures stable transmission from crosstalk and electronic interference (EMI). Even transmission within 50 meters is lossless. Support network speed of up to 1000Mbps and upwards and downwards compatible with Cat5, Cat5e, Cat6, Cat7, Cat8 cables with standard RJ45 connector.
Quality Design and Build
Optimum freedom of movement and good workmanship: the ABS housing used ensures heat resistance and resistance to ageing. It occupies very small space, so it applies to the connection at home or office networking device. Constructed of high-impact, fire-retardant plastic and nickel plated contacts, these couplers meet or exceed Category 7 performance in compliance with the TIA/EIA 568-C.2 standard.
- Great for extending Ethernet connection by connecting 2 short network cables together
- Future-proof your network for 10-Gigabit Ethernet
- Gold plated contacts and easy snap-in retaining clip ensure a secure and corrosion free connection
- This 8P8C female to female Ethernet coupler jack is backwards compatible with Cat5e network
- Connectors: RJ45 8P8C
- TIA/EIA 568-C.2 Verified
- RoHS compliant
- Network Speed: up to 1 Gbps
- RJ45 gold-plated
- Length: 43mm
- Width: 23mm
- Height: 25mm
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.