24 Channel Multicore Cable w/ Stage Box on Reel - 30m
SWAMP 24 channel multicore cable on a portable extendable reel style stage box, featuring Ningbo Neutrik connectors.
Features 20 XLR balanced send and 4 return channels. Instruments (DI Box) and microphones are plugged into the send inputs marked 1 to 20 on the stagebox. The signals are carried through the multicore to 20 corresponding XLR(m) number coded connectors.
There are 4x XLR(m) return outputs on the stage box marked A to D. These channels connect to 4x XLR(f) connectors which are used to take the output signals of the mixer back to the stage box for connections with amplifiers and speakers.
Typically used to connect performers on stage to a mixing desk.
This is a excellent quality fully shielded, balanced multicore cable on a reel featuring Ningbo Neutrik XLR connectors on both the stage box and fan end. Comes with 4 attachable wheels for easy maneuvering, two of which can lock to ensure the Reel stays safely in one place during the show.
- 30 meter cable length
- Reel stage box for easy usage
- 20 Balanced Input/Send Channels
- 4 Balanced Return Channels:
- Stage Box: 2x XLR(m), 2x 1/4"(f)
- Fan: 2x XLR(f), 2x 1/4"(m)
- Connectors - Ningbo Neutrik Yongsheng:
- Stage box (YS145, YS146)
- Fan (YS136N, YS137N)
- Copper Conductors: Twisted pair (0.10mm*20*2)
- Shield: Spiral wrapped (0.10mm*30) + Aluminum Foil outer shield
- Cable Model: SMAC-20/4 (20mm O.D)
This item includes a SWAMP 1 year warranty. All warranty claims must be made through SWAMP Industries.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.