MOEN GEC8 JR Guitar Pedal FX Switcher - 8 Loop Foot Controller Routing System
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Seamless Switching Between Multiple Pedals
The MOEN GEC8 JR is the baby brother of the MOEN GEC9 and shapes as one of the worlds most compact effects routing systems. Switch easily between combinations of multiple effects pedals by simply engaging a single switch. Ideal for use where your sound uses a combination of pedals for one setting.
A Mini that is Built Like a Tank
GEC8 JR features an ultra compact metal enclosure, to endure heavy foot stomping, and is built to last for generations to come.
Thanks to the intelligent pop-cancellation circuitry, GEC8 JR eliminates the annoying "pop" sound whenever switching from different presets, whilst allowing the true bypass to work correctly.
Total Control over your Guitar Effects
With the MOEN GEC8 JR Seize control of your guitar sound and stage performance by arranging your effect pedal signal loops with room for up to 24 presets. With a tuner out, plus 6 banks of inputs/outputs, you can configure your effect pedals and setting any way that you require
- Recall presets instantly, 24 presets ( 4 presets/bank x 6 banks).
- 7 Series loops and 1 separate loops.
- The separate loops can be used as latched switches for AMP channel switching, switching AMP channel by one preset!
- Each separate loop can be used as programmable ABY switcher.
- There are two output jacks which are able to output to two amps at the same time.
- "POP" cancellation circuit, eliminates "POP" sound when switching effects.
- Instant MUTE design. The MUTE is also a "Switch to TUNER" switch.
- Relay True Bypass
- Standard negative center DC9V power supply.
- Wide switch distance avoid mis-stepping, 70mm/2.76inch switch distance.
- Ultra Compact Enclosure Size: 480(L)x60(W)x52(H)mm / 18.9(L)x2.35(W)x2.05(H)inch.
Custom Label: GEC8 JR
Shipping Weight: 1.3500