The JOYO PXL-PRO Guitar FX Single 8 or Dual 4 Channel Switching Pedal
The PXL-PRO is a programmable FX pedal switching system for guitarists, and bassists that presents the player with an array of options for combining their effect pedals in their set up. The unit has 2 separate banks, that enables the it to be used as a single 8 channel switcher or as a dual 4 channel set up, with a total of 32 different preset combinations.
Trigger Points and Looping Options
The PXL-PRO features 4 trigger point options that can be programmed to complete external operations such as amp channel switching, bypass, and amp mode. The Loop function on the unit is an added feature that lets you loop in and out to another preamp, amp or effects chain. Importantly, the Loop in and outs will determine whether you are using the PLX-PRO in single 8 or dual 4 channel mode.
Connect Up To 8 Loops of Pedals
With 8 separate Effects send/return channels, you can take full control of your set up through the PLX- PRO. Placement of either a single pedal on a bank, or grouping multiple pedals to form a loop on another will provide you with a specific sounds that can be programmed and switched between in an order that is the most suitable for you. The PLX-PRO will let you take the focus away from where your feet land on your pedal board and let you concentrate on your playing.
- 32 presets combinations over 4 Banks.
- Store and Edit push button functions
- Bank display, trigger status and on/off indicator light
- Independent send and return 1/4" jacks for pedals
- Connection: 1/4" jack input and output connectors.
- Tuner Out
- Mute Switch
- Dedicated Trigger in/out points
- 2 x Loop in, 1 x Loop out
- Buffered Bypass switch design.
- Power Supply: 9VDC. 240mA (negative centre polarity)
- Power working current: 200mA
- Weight: 1.68kg
- Dimensions: 541(L)x67(W)x53(H)mm
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.