MOEN GEC5 Guitar Pedal FX Loop Switcher - 5 Loop Foot Controller
GEC5 Guitar Pedal FX Loop Switcher - 5 Loop Foot Controller Routing System
For guitarists who would like to control their many FX pedals without having to tap-dance, this new switcher is a fantastic resource. Offering 5 loops of 3 differing formats, 128 presets, 2 amp footswitches, MIDI I/O and buffer options. Many tonal possibilities!
Compact and Versatile
The Moen FX GEC5 is the most compact effects switcher in the Guitar Effects Commander series and offers a wide range of switching options for small to medium-sized pedal set-ups. The GEC5 features 5x loops; 2x serial, 2x fixed and 1x isolated, it is easy to create a variety of different effects routing options and tonal possibilities. You can even control independent effects in the amplifier's effects loop. Up to 128x pre-sets can be instantly recalled with any external MIDI controller, whilst the "On the Fly" mode allows the uncomplicated and intuitive use of the individual effect loops.
- 5-Fold Effect Looper
- 2 x Fixed Loops, 2 x Serial, 1 x Isolated
- 128 x Pre-Sets (MIDI controllable)
- MIDI PC# & CC# Functions
- "On the Fly” Mode
- Buffer/Non buffer input option
- 2s Footswitches for Channel Control
- Link capability with two GEC5
- 9V DC Neg Centre Power Adaptor (Not Included)
- Dimensions: 260(L) x 88(D) x 55(H) mm
- Weight: 1250g
- Current drain: max 150mA
- Buffer Input impedance: 500K ohm
- Buffer Output impedance: 10K ohm
- Max. Buffered Input Vp-p: 5V\
- Max. Non-Buffered Input Vp-p: 30V
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.