The JOYO PXL4 Guitar FX Channel Switching Pedal
The PXL4 is a programmable FX pedal switching system for guitarists, and bassists that use multiple effect pedals in their set up. The unit has 2 separate banks with 8 possible programmable combinations on each, for a total of 16 presets.
True Bypass Switching
Recalling any of your 16 presets can be done easily and without noise thanks to the true bypass switching employed by Joyo in the PXL4. This style of switch will eliminate any discernible "pop" sound when switching between different presets and wont effect the tone of your guitar or effects in the process.
Connect Up To 4 Loops of Pedals
With 4 separate Effects send/return channels, you can take full control of your set up through the PLX4. Placement of either a single pedal on a bank, or grouping multiple pedals to form a loop on another will provide you with a specific sounds that can be programmed and switched between in an order that is the most suitable for you. The PLX4 will let you take the focus away from where your feet land on your pedal board and let you concentrate on your playing.
- 16 presets combinations over 2 Banks.
- Store and Edit push button functions
- Bank display and on/off indicator light
- Independent send and return 1/4" jacks for pedals
- Connection: 1/4" jack input and output connectors.
- True Bypass switch design
- Power Supply: 9V DC 300mA (negative centre polarity)
- Power working current: 100mA
- Weight: 880grams
- Dimensions: 283(L) x 82(W) x 55(H)mm
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.