3.5mm TRRS Smartphone - Mic and Headphone Splitter
TRRS Smartphone Mic And Headphone Splitter
Split the headphone output and microphone input of your smartphone with one simple cable. Most modern smartphones use the same 3.5mm "headphone" input (TRRS) for external microphones as well. This cable eliminates the need for an all-in-one headset, and allows you to connect in any microphone or pair of headphones into the 'respective' female TRRS jacks.
3.5mm TRRS Jack to suit any Smartphone
This cable accepts any type of headphones with a 3.5mm connection, and suits small diaphragm TS/Mono lapel/lavalier microphones. The 4-pole TRRS connection is compatible with the input on all iPhones, Android, Windows and other common smartphones.
|Microphone Input||TRRS Connector|
|Headphone Output||TRRS Connector|
- 3.5mm (1/8") Minijack Male - 4-Pole TRRS (Tip, Ring, Ring, Sleeve) Connector
- 1x 3.5mm (1/8") Minijack Female - 3-Pole TRS (Tip, Ring, Sleeve) Connector for Headphones
- 1x 3.5mm (1/8") Minijack Female - 2-Pole TS (Tip, Sleeve) Connector for Microphone
- Compatible with small diapragm lapel/lavalier microphones
- Compatible with all smartphones - Samsung / iPhone / HTC / Nokia and more
- Compatible with many new laptops, with combined headphone/microphone jack
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.