Alctron X50B Studio Professional Condenser Microphone
X50B Studio Professional Condenser Microphone
A high quality studio recording condenser microphone, Alctron have produced a future classic with the X50B. It has a handcrafted gold diaphragm, which utilises a cardioid polar pattern, and a FET circuit design. It comes with a shock mount and pop filter.
High Quality Components
The X50B features a hand-crafted 34mm gold-sputtered diaphragm, coupled with the 3 micron steamed gold membrane, providing a high sensitivity to tonal sound and reproduction. Protecting the capsule is a mix of crush copper for the outside mesh and inner net is made of fine copper, whilst filtering air and saliva, it also reduces distortion. The impressive body of the mic is made of high quality brass, reducing the effects of electro-magnetic interference on the captured audio signals. The paint finish is anti-scratch and anti-corrosive. The XLR connector has gold plated pins, further ensuring better shielding and a smooth connection with clarity. A high quality shock mount is included, as well as a pop filter which is detachable.
Versatile Recording Mic
The stunning sound quality and reproduction of the X50B makes it a wonderful microphone, not only for vocal recording, but also for guitar cabs, overheads for drum kits, and especially for acoustic stringed instruments. With its fixed cardioid polar pattern, there is a tonal stability to its function and use.
1x X50B Microphone
1x Shock Mount
1x Alctron PF06 Mesh Pop Filter
1x Mic Bag
1x Hard Case
1x User Manual
- Hand-crafted 34mm gold-sputtered diaphragm with 3 micron steamed gold membrane
- High quality brass body
- Fixed cardioid polar pattern
- Anti-scratch and anti-corrosive paint finish makes it very smooth to touch and handle
- Copper net protection of the capsule
- High quality shockmount included that can attach to any stand with a standard 5/8" thread
- Detachable pop filter included
- Stylish good looking appearance
- Type: FET condenser microphone
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Capsule: 34mm gold sputtered diaphragm
- Frequency range: 20Hz-20kHz
- Sensitivity: 36±2dB
- Impedance: ≤200Ω
- Equivalent noise level: 17dB
- Connector: 3-pin XLR
- Max SPL: 125dB
- Power requirement: 48V phantom power supply
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.