Comica Audio CVM-VM10 II Micro Compact Directional Condenser Microphone
Comica Audio CVM-VM10
The black shockmount CVM-VM10 II Micro Compact Directional Condenser Microphone from Comica Audio is a lightweight, all aluminum microphone with a supercardioid polar pattern designed for use with DSLRs, smartphones, and camcorders. It can be used to capture audio for professional video recordings and broadcast TV applications.
The CVM-VM10 II microphone features a super anti-interference function installed within the internal microphone. It is powered by the video device and includes a professional shockmount, foam windscreen, and a wind muff to attenuate wind noise when using it outdoors. A 3.5mm TRRS smartphone audio cable, and a 3.5mm TRS camera audio cable are also included.
Supercardioid polar pattern
Lightweight and professional performance
Low-consumption; power is driven by video device
Super anti-interference function
Includes foam windscreen and wind muff
- For DSLRs, Camcorders, and Smartphones
- Supercardioid Polar Pattern
- 80 Hz to 16 kHz Frequency Range
- Aluminum Construction
- Super Anti-Interference Function
- Includes Foam Windscreen
- Lightweight, Professional Shockmount
- Wind Muff for Wind-Noise Reduction
- 3.5mm TRRS Smartphone Audio Cable
- 3.5mm TRS Camera Audio Cable
- Capsule Electret Condenser
- Polar Pattern Supercardioid
- Frequency Range 80 Hz to 16 kHz
- Maximum SPL 100 dB SPL
- Impedance 22 Kilohms ± 30%
- Sensitivity -34 dB
- Dynamic Range 100 dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio 58 dB
- THD < 1%
- Dimensions W: 0.8 x L: 3.3" / W: 2.1 x L: 8.5 cm
- Weight 1.2 oz / 34.2 g
- Package Weight 0.49 lb
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 6.8 x 5 x 3.2"
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.