Elixir E11500 Nanoweb 80/20 Bronze Mandolin Loop End Strings - Light Gauge 10-34
E11500 Nanoweb 80/20 Bronze Mandolin Loop End Strings - Light Gauge 10-34
1 Set (8 strings) of Light Gauge Elixir Nanoweb .010 to .034 Bronze Mandolin Strings. Elixir Acoustic Nanoweb strings don't just sound great; their micro-thin coating keeps them sounding great for a lot longer than average strings.
If you want to keep your stringed instrument tone consistently great day in and day out, put on a set of Elixir Nanoweb strings. Their coating actually cuts down on unnecessary finger friction, and protects against finger grime. You'll be amazed at how long they last! Less string changes means having to buy strings less often.
Elixir's 80/20 Bronze strings are made of 80% soft copper and 20% durable zinc, presenting a smoother, mellower tone than Phosphor Bronze acoustic strings. They tend to assume a warmer glowing tone, but the ultra-lightweight Nanoweb coating gives lets them move freely, giving their tone some of the gloss associated with more responsive Phosphor Bronze strings.
- Only coated string brand to protect the entire string with an ultra-thin coating
- Extended Tone Life – players report their tone lasts longer than any other string, uncoated or coated
- Consistent performance and tone – ready to play whenever you are
- Smooth feel that is easy on your fingers and enhances playability
- Reduced finger squeak – good for both performance and recording
- Reduces hassle and expense of frequent string changes
String gauges below in inches:
- E. 1st - .010"
- A. 2nd - .014"
- D. 3rd - .024"
- G. 4th - .034"
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.